How to discreetly obtain diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewCampell

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've always enjoyed diapers, especially as a teenager. I fell out of enjoying them a little after that though.

I've recently gotten back into diapers and am wondering on how to discreetly obtain them?

I feel as if any thing I ship to the house will get searched by other people in said house, and I have anxiety so I don't feel comfortable buying them in stores.

Suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Well, you've got a few options. First, your ideal outcome might be to get a P.O. box at your local post office. You can have deliveries sent there and pick it up at your leisure. If you're only ordering a couple diapers at a time, you can get a small or medium one that can take large envelopes. Ordering only a few diapers at a time is relatively expensive, but you're trying to be discreet, so I assume you can't hide a whole case. If you want to order full packages, you can get a larger P.O. Box as well. There are also similar options for having packages shipped to the post office for pickup, or to Fedex or UPS stores rather than to your home address. That still means you need to get the thing and get it into your house, of course, but hopefully you can take care of that part.

You could also go to a store that's further away from where you live, so that even if you're uncomfortable, nobody will know you anyway. You can also work to overcome the fear you have of going into stores, the common experience of many people is that buying diapers in a store is way less of a big deal than most of us make it out to be, so taking steps to deal with your nerves might be the easiest option.

ArchieRoni said:
Well, you've got a few options. First, your ideal outcome might be to get a P.O. box at your local post office. You can have deliveries sent there and pick it up at your leisure. If you're only ordering a couple diapers at a time, you can get a small or medium one that can take large envelopes. Ordering only a few diapers at a time is relatively expensive, but you're trying to be discreet, so I assume you can't hide a whole case. If you want to order full packages, you can get a larger P.O. Box as well. There are also similar options for having packages shipped to the post office for pickup, or to Fedex or UPS stores rather than to your home address. That still means you need to get the thing and get it into your house, of course, but hopefully you can take care of that part.

You could also go to a store that's further away from where you live, so that even if you're uncomfortable, nobody will know you anyway. You can also work to overcome the fear you have of going into stores, the common experience of many people is that buying diapers in a store is way less of a big deal than most of us make it out to be, so taking steps to deal with your nerves might be the easiest option.

Thank you!

I'll just add on to that.
Walmart
Walmart market
And yes babies-r-us

All these stores close after 10pm. And Walmarts generally have self checkout (as do some Target's).
And as nervous as I was, there was like 1 person in babies-r-us and the checkout lady didn't even question my purchase. Just roll in like you own the place lol.

But yea that's my 2 cents.

PO boxes
Self checkouts
Late night runs.
Distant stores

Those are my go to ones

It gets less stressful after the 1st or 2nd time :)

Good luck!

if you need diapers just go to a walmart grab a pack of diapers and have the pharmacy cash you out, just buy a large walmart reusable bag first (will help hide your purchase) but as some one has already said after a few times you will notice no one notices or cares you are buying adult diapers.

The one solution I haven't seen here, and often don't when this question pops up (a LOT), is to simply have your order shipped to a UPS Store. They'll likely charge you $5 per box, but the convenience and discretion is worth it. The last time I ordered anything from NorthShore, I couldn't be sure I'd be home to receive it, or that my wife wouldn't be there, so I had it shipped to a UPS Store near me. Two cases of diapers were stuffed into a single very heavy box, so I only had to pay $5 for two cases. Now, getting a box that large in my car proved to be impossible, so I had to open the box in the parking lot and load the diaper bags in my trunk one by one. Ha!

Post Office boxes are fine, but this solution lets me pay only when I need something delivered and requires no exchange of information or records of any kind. I don't think I'm ever going to run for office but I'm not a huge fan of leaving a digital or paper trail of my diaper activities.

-RMS

If it's near you try an Amazon locker if you can, only diapers fulfilled by Amazon can be shipped to one but it's a free PO box and you can buy a case or pack of diapers and they still are placed inside a plain brown box so no stangers can even tell what's inside when you go pick it up. And then it's just sneaking your package inside if that is even nessacary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back