Some littles are just harsh (personal reminder)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxxy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
So over the last little bit; I've been on Tumblr, and Instagram. I had a few littles say that I am too chubby to be little. I want this to be a reminder to all.

Not all babies are thin. It's okay to have your personal shape. Never be ashamed of your size; just stay healthy!

-maxxy

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Levy said:
Always remember children can be very mean to each other. So can littles.
In fact we are all to big to be true little. If anyone can be little as an adult then everybody can! :)
Agreed! :)

Hi Kiddo

being a Little is more about the way you feel on the inside, not about how we look on the out side.

we are all hear for each other on this site.

Hugs :grouphug:

Being little is in your head, not your body. It's how you use your imagination that's important. Just ignore them as they aren't worth serious consideration.

I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. Like everyone in the world some AB's can be really childish and not in a good way.

I'll echo Dogboy's sentiments, being little is all about the mindset. AB's come in many different shapes and sizes, the one thing that unites us is wanting to be young again.

Let the negative comments roll off your back and keep padded and proud.

Poofybutt said:
I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. Like everyone in the world some AB's can be really childish and not in a good way.

I'll echo Dogboy's sentiments, being little is all about the mindset. AB's come in many different shapes and sizes, the one thing that unites us is wanting to be young again.

Let the negative comments roll off your back and keep padded and proud.
Yepsies

Some people also just like to be judgemental diaper pails. They also tend to be the kind of people that also insist that "you're not doing it right!" They need to be spanked and sent to the corner until their attitude improves.

Littles come in all shapes , sizes , colors and gender(s) In my mind we are special , it is our gift to be little , to see things and life different than others and although it may be thru rose colored glasses at times , there is a innocents and beauty in all of us . Those that are judgemental are doodieheads , They aren't your friends , you don't want them as friends , don't need them to validate you so ignore them and be proud of who you are.

Some of us still have our baby fat lol

Who would say that? in fact, it'd probably give you more of a right because it'd be a substitute to baby fat.

NothingToSeeHere1 said:
Who would say that? in fact, it'd probably give you more of a right because it'd be a substitute to baby fat.
Hehe I unno about that.

Hey, if I can, you can. Be yourself, no matter who or what that self is. Anyone who has a problem can suck it (preferably a pacifier).

Maxxy said:
Hehe I unno about that.

Oh waiiit.. I misunderstood what you meant

Im glad you were able to be the "bigger little"

Nonsense, being chubby (and therefore cute) cannot invalidate your state of mind! (being little/regressive). Don't let their rude words affecting you! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back