Progress of makena 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are defined uncomfortable as being nervous, worried about getting into trouble, made fun of. If I understand pamperluvs he is stating my uncomfortable state will never go away no matter how much time I put in Wearing diaper at work ? So the best thing is to just wear at home and start working on a girlfriend. The part of making it real is being around people and it okay. Then just being home and nobody is there. Well maybe I like to be with friends and they know it and its not a problem.

I don't understand. What is it about being around people that makes it real for you?
Yes, the best thing for you to do is just wear at home. If that is boring for you, then take a break from wearing diapers. There is nothing requiring you to wear diapers all the time. Take a break and only wear as a special reward for when you achieve a goal you set for yourself.

Well, I think it's where people can see me with cloths on and be okay with it. Like the gays can wear stuff and act gay and nobody laughs or say s you are a sicko.

I have looked at the past post and 3 people are saying quit wearing diapers at work because something in my mind will not allow me to be comfortable in diapers when only people are around. I don't. Think wearing diapers is boring its more of what to do. I think this may led to going in public to make it fun. But it is backfired and turn out to be a humiliation thing. So that can be the reason I want it to be real

I was just thinking what if I was near the right. People then the people I don't want around. Maybe that would work?

hmm... i don't have a stance on this but maybe wear something like gym shorts or sweat pants if you can. if your incontinence do what fascinateing says and get a note from your doctor and give it to your manager. if your manager says no you can't do that stand up to him/her and say. hey it says on the note i need to wear these cause my doc says so.
hope this helps a bit

Thank you for helping. I am not. Have incontince. But to update you is people are saying base on my post that I will never lose the uncomfortable. Of being around people. And so should keep diapers at home.

I am thinking if I go to work at the time I know there is more girls around and some of my Co workers will not be there. Will this help me or am I just fooling myself. Next, I am planning on buying diapers and as people said i should wear at home. I should stop buying the tranquility diapers and just go for. Baby for adults and rears rebel diapers. So confused on this issue.

You are just fooling yourself. You should not be wearing to work. You should not be thinking about wearing to work.
What is your favorite diaper? Buy those. Only wear occasionally at home, say as a reward for achieving a goal you have set for yourself.
What are some goals that you would like to accomplish? Share them with us.

Okay, I been thinking that it would be the same feeling but less. So no more buying thin diapers. I my favorite diaper are the abdl diapers. So I want to get the rearz rebel and baby to adult diaper at amzon. I don't. Have any goals. Oh last thing. I wish I was one of the guys here that lose all fear of being in public in diaper and forget he had them on.

makena43 said:
Well, I think it's where people can see me with cloths on and be okay with it. Like the gays can wear stuff and act gay and nobody laughs or say s you are a sicko.

I have looked at the past post and 3 people are saying quit wearing diapers at work because something in my mind will not allow me to be comfortable in diapers when only people are around. I don't. Think wearing diapers is boring its more of what to do. I think this may led to going in public to make it fun. But it is backfired and turn out to be a humiliation thing. So that can be the reason I want it to be real

OK what you not gonna do is compare this to being gay, because marginalized sexualities have it completely different than someone who is choosing — choosing! — to wear a diaper.

Signed, someone who one of those marginalized sexualities.

So, it's the start of a new year, set some goals. Some suggestions: Read some books, have a goal of reading one new book each week; Set up a budget, have a goal of save a certain amount each month; Exercise, have a goal of increasing your performance (walk/run a certain distance, number of pushups/pullups/situps); improve yourself for work, talk to your supervisor/manager about what you can do to improve your chances for an advancement. Pick some and let us know what your goal are. We'll cheer you on and give you some encouragement.

I am having second thoughts about wearing diapers at work. So does everyone on adisc say I will never get comfortable wearing diapers around people ? I am still trying to figure out what to do with my tranquilly diapers. I want go with abdl diapers and rearz. So. Wait a minute I just figure out what people are saying. Which is i need to find.a place that I am comfortable with people. That's not work.

Last edited:
I don't think one really truly ever looses the fear or uncomfortableness of wearing around people who don't know totally... it just gets better with time and certain people.

For instance when I go on vacation and am away from my home area I have no care in the world.
If I wore to work, still don't care for the most part as long as my clothes don't give it away... the reason I don't wear to work is changing facilities.... we have no single bathrooms.

Wearing around family might be the most scariest of them all, but I have before.

The more you do it the more comfortable you get, and if somebody notices you just say "it's personal and I'd rather not talk about it"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, at my workplace. We have two stalls. I put on and off my diaper there. I just know when people will go in and there is a small time. I am trying to wear alot to get rid of the fear. But. I think what people. Are saying here and my thinking is wear it when only the people you are comfortable with and situation. I have a question on the rears rebel diaper and other abdl diaper I notice a plastic panel. Does this allow you to readjust the tapes then once you put on its done?

makena43 said:
I am having second thoughts about wearing diapers at work. So does everyone on adisc say I will never get comfortable wearing diapers around people ? I am still trying to figure out what to do with my tranquilly diapers. I want go with abdl diapers and rearz. So. Wait a minute I just figure out what people are saying. Which is i need to find.a place that I am comfortable with people. That's not work.

You don't seem to be listening to the advice that you've been given here. From what I've read that you have written it sounds like you just want to have the excitement that comes from the possibility of being caught wearing diapers. You are exposing other people to your kink, that is not cool.

I have my whole uniform on. And I try to be discret and act normal. My game plan is wear only comfortable situations and time if not I will just wear normal underwear. I am listening but it seems like there is two groups one is go head the other just keep it at home. But I think I enjoy getting away with wearing a diaper when or female chaise are around

There is more of a consensus for you not to wear at work. Work is for working, not for you enjoying your kink. You are trying to involve others unwillingly in your kink. As ORBaby said, that is not cool

I thought. You guys were saying. Just wear diapers in situation that I am comfortable not the situations that I find uncomfortable. I had a feeling there was more people saying no. Should. I forget buying. Thin diapers and just.get the thick rears rebel diaper?

Why are we going in circles, it has already been suggested to wear at home, since all the posts you have wrote up until now have been about you being caught wearing a diaper at work. Where are you buying there thick diapers to wear.

I am buying the comfy dry and the rearz rebel from amazon. I never wanted to be caught wearing. Diaper. I want just to enjoy being in a diaper and being happy working. But okay I will keep diaper.at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back