Progress of makena 43

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have wore my diapers alot to get past this nervous feeling. But it doesn't go way. I have figure out. Its fear of my male Co workers that will expose me and to the management. Which why I think I am more comfortable with girls because they are more caring and sexy. And maybe on the management part. I maybe jumping to conclusion of my grocery manger telling I am wearing a diaper when she is just thinking about her job or home stuff. Any advice. Thank you

Do not wear at work until you get a doctor note for it. Then if anyone says anything it will be discrimination based on a disability and they are in tons more hot water than you are.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Gee, that sounds hard and scary. But thank you

Anyway I can solve things?

I don't think I'd ever wear to work not because I am scared so much (though I would still be) but more so that I can't focus when wearing properly. Sometimes I can but not nearly as well without wearing. I don't know what work you do but if you can do the job just as well with or without wearing I'd say just do what you'd normally do and wear the diaper. If people notice it then just make fun of yourself, the situation and have a laugh. Remember both people (you and the coworker) hate the awkward situation just the same so laughing it off is a great way to move things along and for it not be seen as a serious or major issue.
This is a random scenario based on playful tease work culture I just thought up. Don't try this scenario if you aren't friends or at least long-time acquaintances or to superior. This could be done in many different ways the key is just be proud, confident and don't let people think it's a big deal.
"Hey mate are you wearing a...diaper?"
"oh that? Yeah it was your face, see, scares me shitless every time I see it. Now I've gotta wear these so I don't crap everywhere"

even if it's a cheesy response if you both get a chuckle out of it. It beats the awkward silence.

Anyway that's my 2 cents :)

I work produce. My Co-workers I know them along time. But for sure we are not good friends . I mean we don't go out and sometimes we do work for the other person. They still don't know about my diapers. So how do you make fun of your self? Oh last night my family was talking about baby diapers for my brother's newborn girlbin April.. So I felt so shamed and uncomfortable I told my self. There is nothing. Wrong with wearing diaper. Is this a sign I still don't accept diapers yet?

Dude, even if anyone says anything to management, the most that will happen is they might have a talk with you. Not one where you get in trouble, but one where they will ask if you need any accommodations because of your condition. Even then, that is most likely not going to happen either. Management will assume you need them for medical reasons if it is brought to their attention. Only bad thing that can happen is razzing from the younger employees if they still have schoolkid mentalities, but even then, I doubt that will happen. No one in their right mind (besides abdls or family/parents) will ever give a crap enough to care about it, and most likely will never notice.

If you are worried about the diaper being exposed, keep your shirt tucked in if you can, or even get a onesie for an undershirt. Keep clean down there and don't produce any offensive odors and you will be fine.

So azie you are saying its too much work for management and time consume to deal with me about diapers. The problem is if my Co-worker love to joke around like touching my leg to make it jump or gave me an odd look. That's it? The only way can tell is my gait and butt. The front not a problem

I wondering if there is way around one Co-worker that is the work police and likes to joke around. When it slow. My answer. Is when he is off.

perhaps it might be better if you just stop wearing at work. it doesn't look like it's doing you any good if you're always so scared of being around your coworkers. besides, work is a place for, you know, work, not a place for engaging in your sexual fantasies.

don't you think it would be better if you could go to work without feeling nervous all the time and wear your diapers at home in private where nobody could expose you?

Well I think its just one Co worker that I have been around. But my others I am fine. The only problem is starting work in diapers. Seem like I want see what is happening so I don't get in a weird situation. You are right I do make things negative when there was nothing. Wrong. I still went to beat this fear of being caught. Seems like I need. A. Girl to share my diaper needs. I need to think more about the girl diaoer connection.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to add. Way back 10 year ago. I was on my family sailing boat. And when we went shopping for food. I wore a diaper I got away few times but I got caught and shamed about wearing and I made a golden rule I would never. Wear diaper around the family so maybe that event and talking with the family that diapers are so wrong is got to be my source of shame. People. At work don't care. But I want to wear diaper. With people. And feel good and everything is cool.

I can't figure why I feel embarrassing when my fqily talks about baby diapers as my brother is having a baby girl in April. Another problem is i can't go to work diapered. I have to check out who is around. And the only solution I have come across for one Co worker I don't. Feel comfortable with a diaper on is to not wear one. Other than that I been wearing every chance I get.

makena43 said:
I can't figure why I feel embarrassing when my fqily talks about baby diapers as my brother is having a baby girl in April. Another problem is i can't go to work diapered. I have to check out who is around. And the only solution I have come across for one Co worker I don't. Feel comfortable with a diaper on is to not wear one. Other than that I been wearing every chance I get.

it really sounds like you are working harder than maybe you should be. It's not a job, it's not an obligation, it's not a challenge with a cash prize for best performance. Nobody's forcing you to wear a diaper as much as physically possible.

I tend to wear diapers 24/7. However, if there's a situation where it's not easy, not convenient enough, or there's a good chance I'll regret wearing, I don't wear. Like right now... I'm taking a break from shoveling snow while I type this, but I'm not wearing a diaper while shoveling snow. I've tried it before, and found it just got hot and sweaty and itchy and the diaper just falls apart and it quickly becomes uncomfortable out there. So if I'm not going to enjoy it, I don't DO it. This is a form of entertainment for me, and if I'm going to regret it, why would I do it?

I guess I always seem to people I can do it and correctly. I do the same thing as you describe in the second paragraph. Thanks for the come back

The root of your problem, is that you want to wear diapers around others, even though it makes you feel uncomfortable. I have to ask why do you want to something that makes you miserable. In reality it seems you have let it consume you that you are back on here everyday obsessed that you are going to be exposed to this and that individual. My friend this seems to be consuming you that you think all reactions from your co workers,and your bosses are about your diapers. You don't need to be worrying about how to feel better about wearing diapers with skulls on them at your place of employment, You need to worry about how to function in society so you can keep your job. You don't need to go off the deep end because you are so worried about having the fact you are wearing diapers exposed.

My suggestion leave the skull diapers at home, wear the Tranquility ones, at least you can explain those away as incontinence, if you are exposed. Just stop trying to put yourself in uncomfortable situations and tell us it is progress. You are no better than you were when you started posting here. As to getting girls, asking random girls on Facebook to date you is going to get you nowhere. The other problem, is your terrible writing and language skills. I am sorry but something that looks a four year wrote it is not going to get you a lot of girls. The girls wants to be able to carry on a decent conversation, not try to interpret what you wrote.

Is there a cultural difference with you living in Maui being raised in the USA? Does that make it harder for you? How long have you been in Maui? How would having a girlfriend improve your life? Would you just wear at home with her? Would you be so energized at work that they would promote you to grocery manager? Doesn't it make more sense to clear up other things right now than to focus on getting a girlfriend? You have no time for the library so how will you have time gor her? Most girls want boyfriends that are good husband material. They are looking for steady employment and a good home life that they can raise kids in. Do you see all this as a reasonable possibility for you or are you looking for someone past childbearing years whose children have already left home?

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I agree with pamperluvs that wearing diapers around others still makes me uncomfortable. Maybe I just need more wearing time plus thinking I am just going to be okay with just people that is both male and female. My mistake is wanting only girls around. So I believe what people on adisc say," there is no magic trick. You have to do it and alot of time." so that's why I am putting myself in awkward situation at work.

So on learning to function in society how do i go about that? I did notice last night, after 5 hours I was feeling who cares if they see my diaper butt. On Facebook I use it for talking to others and being social.

Now for fascinating. I don't think there is a culture differences. I think it might be more accepting. I have lived on Maui for 20 years. I like for love and doing movies and being able to wear diapers. But I do agree with getting mind in order and yeah I dont I am ready to get house and living together yet.

Why are you wanting to wear diapers around others? Stop wearing in public. It is not helping you. Just wear when you are at home alone. You are not having a healthy balance in life. When you go to work, just think about work, not about wearing diapers. Reserve the diapers for at home enjoyment.

I want to wear diapers in public because it gets boring at home. I want it to feel real. What if I was comfortable. Then it would be healthy am I right?

makena43 said:
I want to wear diapers in public because it gets boring at home. I want it to feel real. What if I was comfortable. Then it would be healthy am I right?

So basically you are going to listen to no advice, because it is not what you want to hear. Sometimes advice is not what we want to hear. Point blank you are putting yourself in an uncomfortable situation, it is not going to get more comfortable, so stop thinking that. From all of your posts it makes you uncomfortable. If it is boring at home than perhaps it is time to take a break from it. Also what do you mean by "I want make it feel real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back