Compression Boxers are Pretty Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
It's pretty awesome to use compression boxers over over your diaper, especially if wearing Pampers or GoodNites, or anything similar. A possible solution for anyone that likes UJ's.

Yes they work great. Even for adult diapers.

I wear compression shorts over my diaper to add support. It's a really nice feel.

Good to know that I'm not the only one. :)

I've found that compression over my diaper causes problems when it restricts wicking and distribution. Like how you're advised to "fold a channel into the crotch", doesn't pressing that channel shut and pressing padding against your skin totally defeat that?

bambinod said:
I've found that compression over my diaper causes problems when it restricts wicking and distribution. Like how you're advised to "fold a channel into the crotch", doesn't pressing that channel shut and pressing padding against your skin totally defeat that?

The answer there could be "It depends," actually. I'm AFAB, so the closer things are to "where it happens," as it were, the better my diaper's ability to hold things and not just sort of splish splosh outta the leg gathers.

Are these the same thing as fixing pants? (Abena sells)

Last edited:
I'm guessing you mean these?

No, we're talking about regular compression boxers, but from the looks of things, these can be used in the same fashion. Though, the durability of some of these is kind of wanting. I think regular compression boxers win, for combining with a good diaper.

OmiOmy - I'm getting some of them delivered tomorrow thanks to you suggestion.

bobbilly said:
OmiOmy - I'm getting some of them delivered tomorrow thanks to you suggestion.

:D Glad to be a good influence. I love the combo.

Compression shorts are great for holding a diaper snugly in place, especially if you live with other people and don’t have much privacy from prying eyes. But if you have enough privacy and a little more money, a good onesie will beat compression shorts any day (at least in my opinion).

I'm saving up for a good onesie. I have my eye on a cute one.

The Abri Fix Pants Super are really good.

bobbilly said:
The Abri Fix Pants Super are really good.

I've used these for years

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back