Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiReLily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Today I had an accident with fitting rooms at the mall :/

I went shoping with mom, brother and his girlfriend. It was fun but also extenuating with all this crowd.

I had a gift card for a store. There I found amazing one piece pajamas, soft comfy and cut. I decided to take the pink, and the purple one. But I soon realized I would have to try to wear one to see which size I need.

I totally planned not to try any cloths, as I was diapered and couldnt have access to a place to easily change in a while, so I had a booster.

But these pajamas were just too awesome, its been a while I wanted one, and it was basically free because of the gift card someone gave me at my birthday.

So what had to happen happened. I have difficulties with a leg since an old injury, so trying cloths sometimes is easier if I sit almost layed down on something.

So the angle, movement and pression made me leak on the pajamas I was trying..... :(

It was just a little bit that I instantly tried to remove as much as I could, and I don't even eveb think it ended up soaked at all anywhere... but that is still so baaad :/

It was the size I did not need, so the girl took it after asking which one I was keeping (I brought 2 diff size of the same to verify). I wish it happened with the one I was buying... but bad luck.

When she took it away from me I frooze. I was already so scared and ashamed... I ended up not saying anything about this all and now I feel bad and shameful... and stupid.

:'(

Rats! I would feel really bad about that too ChiReLily, but don’t worry about it because that would happen a lot (and much worse) and the staff will deal with it if it comes to their attention. It wasn’t your fault and you regret it happening so you are not to blame for the accident.

That is a difficult situation to be in. I had that at old navy. I was looking for outback kind of shorts and in the dressing room sat down for my shoes and leaked all over them. They were kaky so pretty obvious. Outside after I was done the girl saw them and asked if it was wet in there. I turned red and didn't really say anything.

I always wash clothes I buy before I wear them. I'm sure the next buyer did.

dogboy said:
I always wash clothes I buy before I wear them. I'm sure the next buyer did.

Same. My mom taught me to always wash clothes that I buy. I'm sure the new buyer will wash them. Obviously this isn't something we want to do but it was clearly an accident and it wasn't done on purpose.

I always worry about something like this when I try new uniforms and such for my job.
They are WHITE meaning even a little bit would be noted even certain diapers I can't use. Basically certain patterns and such can be seen through the white pants. I feel bad for you, it was traumatic I bet; one day they'll make diapers with a brain right?

Agent66 said:
I always worry about something like this when I try new uniforms and such for my job.
They are WHITE meaning even a little bit would be noted even certain diapers I can't use. Basically certain patterns and such can be seen through the white pants. I feel bad for you, it was traumatic I bet; one day they'll make diapers with a brain right?

This might be a bit too weird for you Agent66, but I wear white panty girdles over my diapers if I'm wearing one out. They not only compress and hold the diaper up brilliantly, but they disquise any patterns, tabs, and the like. Or are your uniforms so thin even a plain white panty girdle would be visible. Seriously, they work great and I would advise all diaper users to try them out especially if you don't like droopy diapers like me.

Spanks?

twinky said:
This might be a bit too weird for you Agent66, but I wear white panty girdles over my diapers if I'm wearing one out. They not only compress and hold the diaper up brilliantly, but they disquise any patterns, tabs, and the like. Or are your uniforms so thin even a plain white panty girdle would be visible. Seriously, they work great and I would advise all diaper users to try them out especially if you don't like droopy diapers like me.

Spanks?

Basically White Shirt and a black tie with white pants.
White I can't keep clean so they like to call me Captain Pig.
My food ends up on my shirt, no matter what steps i take to
stop it. Anyways, March 2018; the whole bridge crew will get, black pants. I can't wait! I'll have to look into something kind of like what your talking about. Maybe buy guy man panty girdles?

Spanks? <-- well now I'm scared... just kidding.

Agent66 said:
... Maybe buy guy man panty girdles?

Spanks? <-- well now I'm scared... just kidding.

Yep, you can get them. Black pants will help a lot too.

Captain Pig? If you are the captain of a ship? that's a pretty motley crew you have cap.

twinky said:
Yep, you can get them. Black pants will help a lot too.

Captain Pig? If you are the captain of a ship? that's a pretty motley crew you have cap.

Yeah we mess with each other.
I smack the engineers around sometimes!<-- LoL

Thanks though for your idea. Who knows so what if it's weird, as long as it works keeping a diaper private, who cares!

Agent66 said:

so what if it's weird, as long as it works keeping a diaper private, who cares!

Exactly. And as well as being more discreet you will feel a lot more comfortable and walk more easily because they make diaper so snug.

Katarn89 said:
Same. My mom taught me to always wash clothes that I buy. I'm sure the new buyer will wash them. Obviously this isn't something we want to do but it was clearly an accident and it wasn't done on purpose.

no. I could have a strange mind to do strange things sometimes I guess but definitely NOT this or anything like that

No you're not... there is nothing strange about you or your mind ChiReLiliy.

For gosh sakes, the answer is easy. Don't try clothes on unless you have a clean diaper on. The rationalization here is unbelievable. Don't pee or crap on the merchandise you've not bought no matter "innocent" you want to claim your behavior.

It's right up there with wearing a dirty diaper into a swimming pool.

willnotwill said:
For gosh sakes, the answer is easy. Don't try clothes on unless you have a clean diaper on. The rationalization here is unbelievable. Don't pee or crap on the merchandise you've not bought no matter "innocent" you want to claim your behavior.

It's right up there with wearing a dirty diaper into a swimming pool.

That is what I think do.

I've spent like 30 minutes there trying to figure, thinking, hoping to find a solution, while slowly feeling sad that I would make a wrong purchase on that gift card I've been waiting 3 months to use... to finally go like "ok I can't buy this without testing if it fits, and THIS is what I wan't to buy"

also that was a harsh day, barely slept, went there without my partner, 2 hours on the road to get there, at least though little bro would come with me for the purchases I had to do, which is fun, helpful and also great for helping move around : I have a problem with one of my legs which requires me to use a wheelchair or suffer (and be barely able to walk on the few next days) if ever I have to walk for more than 5-10 minutes, but finally his gf needed to be with her on their own for most of the time. Long story short, I don't think I took the best decision ever, but it was calculated, I hoped it'd be ok after all, which it has not been... which made it worst and a bad experience .... also, yes, on my own, this was the first time ever I had such accident, out of the first time I tried that >.> and I got my lesson ... :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back