Stinky diapers in the garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best way i find how to dispose of stinky diapers is get some scented trash bags and scented wipes. Take the diaper, roll it up, put it in one trash bag and push all the air out of it. So the less room the smell has to get around, then put that in another scented trash bag for double the protection then put it in the garbage. It's always worked with me. My mom doesn't like me having diapers period yet when I have a stinky diaper, she's never noticed because my trash can is in my room. And it can be in there for days and it won't smell because did the double trash bag idea. Works Every time, although you'll go through trash bags like water but it's worth it.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I will gave it a try

makena43 said:
I will gave it a try
That's good. Never hurts to try

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I agree with that one.

If I mess my diaper I change and throw it out immediately. Messy ones can really stink up your living space. Fortunately for me, there is a garbage shoot in my building so I can bring my garbage down to it at any time.

Now when it comes to wet diapers, I usually just place them in my garbage bin and try not to let too many of them accumulate in there. I find that my wet diapers don't smell too bad, but sometimes, when they go stale, they make the room smell funny. When it comes to eliminating odours, scented trash bags are a life saver. It also doesn't hurt to bag your used diapers before placing them in the trash. Throwing a second plastic bag around them locks in odours quite well, I always do this and when I do, my trash seldom has that tell-tale used diaper smell.

Also, personal habits can help you curb odours. When I regress, I always make sure to stay well hydrated, I drink water and milk only, drinking these mild liquids dilutes my urine to the point where it has no smell at all.

So, if you are having trouble with wet diaper odour; bag your used diaper, use scented trash bags and be sure to drink lots of water.

Okay I do that thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back