Accident with a loaded diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

toejamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
One day I was very ill with a fairly high fever and took a day off from work. Somewhere during the day I needed more Tylenol, got in my vehicle and proceeded to the next town Walmart to make such purchase. I did so however I happened to bump the car in front of me at a stop light. We pulled in a parking lot to exchange info. A police car showed up quickly and asked me to fill out some paper work. At that time I realized I had messed my pants and honestly should not have been driving anywhere. The policeman figured all this out also and helped with paperwork, got everything finished up and sent us all on our way. Not even a comment about the horrible smell. I probably looked the part of a very sick person.
I wonder if anyone else has had a reason to interact with law enforcement with a fully loaded diaper or underwear?

Not loaded like that, but rather leaky in the back of police car. I had an issue with a very disturbed and angry bigot one day at walmart. He basically decided I was some gay pedo because I was wearing my very colorful rainbowdash shirt, and some how figured out I was wearing colorful diapers. Don't know if he seen me changing or disposing of my padding, but basically after getting me kicked out of walmart 'for making his family extremely uncomfortable by leering at his children', he assaulted me. His wife called the cops in the parking lot, said I was attacking him, yada yada yada.

So I get detained while the cops are sorting the mess out, put in the back of the cruiser, and leak all over. The tapes popped when I was pushed around and to the ground by the asshat (not the cop). 20 minutes later, I see both of them dragged off in handcuffs, and then go down to the station to file an official report. Thankfully, their own preacher seen the event outside, told the cops, and came over and said 'Sorry about that, not all us christians are like that. I try to preach love and toleration at my church.'

In the end, they ended up with jail time, heavy fines, and the bigot ended up having to complete community service at one of area LGBT youth programs. Still really embarassing leaving a puddle in the cop car. As for walmart, my neighbor is one of the managers there, so the issue was cleared up rather fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back