siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi everyone.

I am looking for some help to be a better caregiver to Isaac.

I am an online caregiver to him so I cart do the physical caregiving things that we do when we are together.

Now Isaac had some home work to do for collage and had a deadline to meet all very adultie, but the Christmas lights and parity things got in the way.

He need to do this work over the Christmas holidays now.

How can I support him to do his home work as a online caregiver?

Any suggestions.

Thanks

SiySiy

I don't know, maybe break it up into easy to do parts. For every part he gets done he gets to do something fun :)

It'll be fine.

littleisaac said:
It'll be fine.

No Baby.

It's not. I want to support you to follow your dreams of becoming a radio DJ. And if you're going to follow your dream you're going to have to do your homework.

Sorry kiddo that's just the Way It Is.

But perhaps I can help in some way in giving you engagement to do well with your college course.

And when you do well at college we need to think of something nice to do as a reward.

Like a weekend away or go and see a show or something like that.

Why don't you put your thinking cap think about something you would really like to do as a reward for doing well at college..

And perhaps other people can give suggestions here or what would be really nice thing to do for two Littles.

Hugs and forehead kisses

Siysiy

Disney world a great little place to go and stay.

now Christmas is over for another year. I need everyone's help.

If my little Bro "LittleIssac" passes his collage coerce

then he get to go to Disneyland Paris, and gets to be Little as I be looking after all the Adult side of things.

but this is only going to happen if a certain young man focuses on his collage course.

can every one encourage my Little bro to be good and focuses on his work and not get side tract with pretty shiny things.

https://youtu.be/93lrosBEW-Q

thanks everyone.

Siysiy

It's definitely important to focus on your work when it's necessary. I'd suggest, if this sort of focused studying is needed for success, that you work with Isaac to set aside some dedicated time for it each day. You can check in with him at the start and end, and reward him for being good and doing his work, or punish him if it turns out that he didn't do the work. I think as a caregiver, just paying attention and making sure that good habits are being followed here is the most important.

ArchieRoni said:
It's definitely important to focus on your work when it's necessary. I'd suggest, if this sort of focused studying is needed for success, that you work with Isaac to set aside some dedicated time for it each day. You can check in with him at the start and end, and reward him for being good and doing his work, or punish him if it turns out that he didn't do the work. I think as a caregiver, just paying attention and making sure that good habits are being followed here is the most important.

yea I am doing that.

but I am also trying not to overstep the mark.

so I give lots of praise for when he a good boy. and Isaac knows that I don't like it when he talks him self down.

like me his brain is wired differently, but that doesn't mean he car't do what ever he sets his mind to.

And having a disability is no excuse I've got i've got one as well.

I've overcome it with hard work and a load of coping mechanisms.

But I do know how tough it can be and that's why I like I said I don't overstepped the mark by being too hard on my little guy.

just lots of encouragement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back