Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
This is a thought that keeps coming up. I would like to know what would be like and how much does it pay. I'm currently not sure what I could do in the industry if I got a job. I'm a decent trained manager and good with customer service. Any input or advice on this subject would be great.

Northshore Adam is a rep member here. I know Northshore isn't AB, but they seem to be getting better at AB diapers. Northshore is in Illinois I believe. I'd say send him a message. Couldn't hurt. Maybe he knows someone.

ABU and there are others or start your own.
Learn to sew in your spare time sell ab clothing be your own boss.

I'd love to work for a company like ABU, unfortunately my anxiety and panic attacks limit what I can actually do in a real world work environment. I mean I'd love to try given the chance I just can't deal with people. Kryan, I share the thought of wanting to know more about said jobs and positions. Maybe someday it'll become a reality, because lets be real, working for an abdl company would kinda be the dream, you don't have to hide any aspects about yourself because thats the whole point of the company, its a company based solely around a kink one has, one that we are passionate about. It seems like a dream job.

foxkits said:
ABU and there are others or start your own.
Learn to sew in your spare time sell ab clothing be your own boss.

I'm not in a good enough place to run my own business yet. I need my own place and privacy do something like this

If you wanna be rich, working the ABDL industry probably isn't the way to go.

If you are lucky & in the right place you might land a job with an ABDL supplier like ABUniverse.
But costs are so high for a specialized product that there will never be people making tons of $$ selling AB diapers or accessories.

If you are OK with a modest income, this could be really nice though. . .

Imagine showing up to work padded anytime you want,surrounded by people who understand your ABDL side, fulfilling requests from other padded folk like you- sure sounds like a nice job to me :)

carstoncouche said:
Imagine showing up to work padded anytime you want,surrounded by people who understand your ABDL side, fulfilling requests from other padded folk like you- sure sounds like a nice job to me :)

Right o... Imagined it now, where do I sign up?

I’ve had the pleasure to hang out with some of the ABuniverse employees at teddy con, there extremely upbeat people that know how to have fun.
It’s not just about selling items, it’s selling your brand name, they held an awesome dance / karaoke night, stayed professional but really devoted attention to everyone that they talked to. I don’t think this line of work has many “confrence trips” or expos, so really the majority of the sales is done by the internet and online advertising with the occasional con a few times a year

pampers4U said:
I’ve had the pleasure to hang out with some of the ABuniverse employees at teddy con, there extremely upbeat people that know how to have fun.
It’s not just about selling items, it’s selling your brand name, they held an awesome dance / karaoke night, stayed professional but really devoted attention to everyone that they talked to. I don’t think this line of work has many “confrence trips” or expos, so really the majority of the sales is done by the internet and online advertising with the occasional con a few times a year

I would see that more as a perk, but I like the idea of helping other AB/DLs in something like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back