bag search?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlboylife

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
has anyone ever had there diaper bag searched at a store or something? if so what happened and what did you have in the bag?

I had my bag searched. I was headed into court and my bag had two sections. One for regular stuff and the other compartment had adult pull-ups and baby diapers and an adult pacifier. The officer doing the search didn't say or do anything just felt around a little bit to make sure there was no gun.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

oh ok. were you wearing a diaper at the time?

Yes, I was wearing the Tena for women adult pull-up just like was in the bag. Luckily it made it through the metal detector and I didn't get searched myself.

Had it happen at the Disneyland security checkpoint. Absolutely nothing happened. People honestly don’t care.

bag checks are a non issue, when we were at disney my dag was checked several times a day when you enter or re enter a controlled area like the parks. its not a big deal the see adult diapers all the time keep your diapers in large clear ziplock bags so they can handle the diaper with out having to touch the diaper this way it keeps the new diaper clean and gives it a level of protection from rings ex. the security guard may be wearing.

Diapers are part of out incontinence life and we shoukd not be worried or ashamed of any one seeing them.

I used to work on security, and I can assure anyone that all we are really concerned about are weapons of any sort, or anything that could be used as a weapon, guards are really not bothered about diapers, or any personal medical stuff,

The bag search people don’t know who the diapers are for. They want to keep there jobs. They can’t do or say anything, What if there for your disabled adult kid, wife, mother ? How would it look if they embarrassed you and it’s for your kid. They would lose there job. And the store would look like sh*t

I wasn't embarrassed as nothing inappropriate happened. I think the only bag searching I would watch out for is people that know me in any way, shape or form. Perhaps if there was a bag search at work I would certainly be very cautious but in my case as a 24/7 wearer I think having a couple pull-ups in my bag from the first day and forward would be the best option as long as I leave the prints and pacifier out. My body, mind and spirit has become so accustomed to them after 3 years that I'm sure it would be much more distracting to my concentration to leave them at home.

Until someone weaponizes diapers, I think we're good here.

True to that. All though not a weapon I've had a diaper explode before. Haha

dlboylife said:
True to that. All though not a weapon I've had a diaper explode before. Haha

We’re you wearing it at the time, and if so, was it fun... a turn on?

Haha yes to all.

dlboylife said:
Haha yes to all.

I really like the idea of exploding diapers as a morning wake up device. Does the brand you buy come with a timer?

The mess our diapers sometimes contain could be weaponized....

Kidding aside, security screeners do not care in the least if there's a diaper or 3 in your bags.

Obagink said:
Until someone weaponizes diapers, I think we're good here.

iirc that's already been done. I recall reading something about a furry dl game in development that involved throwing dirty diapers around...

The only time that I can immediately recall having my bag searched with diapers in it was at the airport. Going through security, my bag got pulled for the more thorough review, and the officer was professional. The only people who saw were the officer doing the search, and my husband standing next to me, who knows about my diapers. The officer didn't make any comment about it, and he probably didn't care what was there as long as it wasn't a security threat.

Honestly, security and so forth probably wouldn't even recognize you later in the same day. They see so many people on a daily basis that they will quickly forget. I worked in a park renting out equipment where I had to talk to hundreds of people per day and fill out paperwork for each rental. Because a lot of my attention was on the paperwork and monitoring safety in the immediate area around my station, I honestly wasn't paying close to anyone in front of me, despite interacting with them. Sometimes people would come back a few minutes later because they forgot something and I would treat them as a new customer, even through I just talked to them. Security are probably the same way: once they clear you, they have already erased the interaction from their mind.

I had my diaper bag searched at the TSA once and all it got was a wry smile from the woman doing it. I did have my regular suitcase at a TSA checkpoint stopped. The TSA guy asked if I had some sort of powder in it. Turns out I had my athlete's foot powder in the bag. That's OK, but they wanted to assure it wasn't a liquid.

I've had my diaper bag (sometimes it's a fanny pack with two diaper and a wipe package, someitmes it's a small backpack) looked in countless times going into baseball games and it's never attracted any notice.

A few years ago spanish cops have seen everything: My diapers, pacis... Rutinary car search. What was the worst: Female cop (so gooooooood) had some stupid questions and I was upset, because I had switched off my privacy mechanisms. Hell, sometimes it happens to someone.

I'm a big Saints fan, and every year I try to make it to at least one game. I just go through the line where they check medical stuff, I've got a growing collection of the little bands they give you denoting it's got medical supplies in it so it's exempt from the clear bag rule. I keep a lot of stuff in my diaper bag though, in addition to diapers, at least one to two boosters and wipes, I keep a set of DnD dice(beats flipping coins for decisions, :p), a power bank for my phone, and a couple of knick-knacks my wife made me, she does bead art so I've got a 1up mushroom and a few other things.

Nobody has ever given me a problem over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back