Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just bought mycrysis2.com now to find a good designer to help with it.

Default Just bought mycrysis2.com now to find a good designer to help with it.

So, just bought the domain mycrysis2.com and now I'm in need of a good designer to help with creating a site. Anyone here good with designing or what? I can do the coding, but I just suck at graphic designing.

Or is anyone interested in helping get this news/fansite going?

I view crysis as a overrated game.The only thing good about it is the graphics, I mainly bought it to benchmark how good my GPU/CPU combo was. I wasn't able to masturbate to it though, since a 8800GT just can't get up to that level. :P

I don't know why I bought the domain, but I'm like maybe there's a really slim chance that EA or Crytek would buy mycrysis2.com off me for the release of Crysis 2. No, I won't be holding my breath on it =/.

I figured that was a primary reason and I do think it's a valid idea. I'll join it if it ever gets up, however like I said it's a overrated game as it is though the graphics are better then anything I seen out of my HDTV ever.

The graphics on very high are just sick. I'm surprised my computer can handle it so well with those settings. But yea right now I'm just working on building the site, though it'd be freaken awesome if EA/Crytek asked to buy the domain for some unseen amount of money though lol.

And because of you it shall be called 'Crysis the second'. Either way Far Cry 2 is better.

Hey, if they wanted it they would of bought it already don't you think. Though luck to them. I'm currently making a news/community site now for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ajsco View Post
    And because of you it shall be called 'Crysis the second'. Either way Far Cry 2 is better.
    Meh, they are both over rated and Farcry 2 makes you drive for 5 mins kill some people and repeat the whole game. At least in Crysis it could actually be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Hey, if they wanted it they would of bought it already don't you think. Though luck to them. I'm currently making a news/community site now for it.

Not really, Blizzard didn't buy the rights to "diablo3.com" (it was a Diablo fansite) until a few days before the announcement of Diablo 3, so there is a long shot that they may, although very, very, very unlikely.