I have an online mommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMax2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So I finally got an online mommy the other day. She's actually a he. He just likes the mommy role. Anyway, we had fun last night. Joking around, joking that I need a diaper change, ect. And I told him "cries" I don't wanna work." And he replied "if you lived with me, I wouldn't let you leave. So I said "I'd be like a stay at home little?" He replied sort of.
Like he would change me, feed me, bedtime stories, hold my hand in places so I don't get lost, ect. I wish this so bad! This is exactly what I want in my life. I want to be babied, no more adult stuff, well, a little, but not a lot. So, I thought I'd tell ya. Right now I'm trying them to contact my online daddy who's also on here. So, I mean I'm telling him if he wants to meet up, he can save and go to a place called m egaplex which is where I plan on going and he can baby me there, or a wait a couple years down the road, I can fly down to where he lives and he can baby me there. My thing is, do I want to live down there with him. I'm not a homo or anything, but the idea of having a parental figure treast yoib like a baby is my dream. I would loove to move down there, but then I would be away from my friends and family, but I don't want him to move up here away from his friends and family.
But I thought I'd tell y'all this. Please leave some feedback if you have any. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Hi babyMax2000

https://youtu.be/fP8IHvR_vIo

this is my advice to you kiddo.

the dream of being babied 24/7 seems nice. but its not that healthy, you need to adult up at times as this makes being in little space more enjoyable.

its like not wearing a diaper all week and wearing for the weekend. kind of thing. sorry to thought of you that have to be 24/7 but this was the best example I could think of. that I know Babymax would understand.

I am so please you found a Mummy but take your time and meet up a full times.

Isaac and I have been online LB/BB (little boy / Big brother.) for cumming on 6 months. We enjoy our time together, and we miss each other, I would love for him to move in with me so I could be his full-time caregiver, but he would't be a stay at home Little, I would wont him to do something.

even 2 years old that and physically 2 as well, go to things, like a nursery.

Really hope it works out for you and you come to trust your mummy. but remember you decide how much control your caregiver has, not the other way around.

siysiy

siysiy said:

Hi babyMax2000

https://youtu.be/fP8IHvR_vIo

this is my advice to you kiddo.

the dream of being babied 24/7 seems nice. but its not that healthy, you need to adult up at times as this makes being in little space more enjoyable.

its like not wearing a diaper all week and wearing for the weekend. kind of thing. sorry to thought of you that have to be 24/7 but this was the best example I could think of. that I know Babymax would understand.

I am so please you found a Mummy but take your time and meet up a full times.

Isaac and I have been online LB/BB (little boy / Big brother.) for cumming on 6 months. We enjoy our time together, and we miss each other, I would love for him to move in with me so I could be his full-time caregiver, but he would't be a stay at home Little, I would wont him to do something.

even 2 years old that and physically 2 as well, go to things, like a nursery.

Really hope it works out for you and you come to trust your mummy. but remember you decide how much control your caregiver has, not the other way around.

siysiy

I know. I don't want or be a little 24/7 THERE are some grown up stuff I like. But I like being a kid most of the time. I mean, I've wanted to be babied for the longest time so I think for the first time, all I want is to be babied til I have to do something big. Lol get something to eat. You know what I mean. Like, I'm babied for a week and when I need to do a big kid thing, I do it. I hope it works too. I'm hoping he's able to come to Megaplex in Florida so we can meet.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

My feedback is please do not use phrases like 'I'm not homo or anything'. We are an inclusive community and the way you phrase that makes it sound that being gay is negative.

Moving on to your actual post, you would be crazy to move in with someone just because they tick one fantasy box for you. What else do the two of you have in common? A relationship of any substance is not based on fetishistic transactions. It would be a very unhealthy situation if you went ahead with this.

All good advice above. Also, we always advise here to make sure you know who you're meeting. Take it slow and steady. The first meeting should be in a public place, with another person, if possible,

Good luck and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back