Status
Not open for further replies.

lillbabybuga

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Who is planning on diapering up on Christmas eve and wake up in a wet diaper and run to the christmas tree and open presents ?

I am planing to be in a nappy all over Christmas "not the same one." hee, hee. I will have a change.

And there is a Plan to have Christmas mark 2 probably in February when it will be a Littles Christmas with other Little boys like me.

most of us have to try to adults all over Christmas and spend time with family. So having Christmas mark 2 when I can spend time with Issac opening presents, play games, and doing fun things, seem a good idea.

I've saved my last Abena for Christmas. I don't wet in my sleep, but it'll be wet by the time I open presents in the morning.

Spending Christmas with the fam which means no diapering up before or during the celebration for me unfortunately

Still looking forward to it though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheCaptain said:
Spending Christmas with the fam which means no diapering up before or during the celebration for me unfortunately
Never stopped me any, even before my mother knew... and she admitted I'd hidden it well.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Never stopped me any, even before my mother knew... and she admitted I'd hidden it well.

I wish I shared your level of confidence!

I doubt I'd be able to fully enjoy wearing in front of them anyway :/

Well, we didn't really have a Christmas Tree put up, but I'm relatively certain my sister has one at her house and my wife and I will be there on Christmas Eve, and I'll naturally be diapered there, so if that counts, lol

My mixed case of rearz arrived Monday and it's been patiently waiting for my week off next week. It will take a good dent, but I visit the folks for the gift opening celebrations so there won't be any padding present at that point. Before and after all that visiting with the relations; complete relaxation and many many hours of vegging infront of my Xbox lol

Yes! I'll be diapered and wearing my favorite Christmas-themed pajamas. (Once I get home from midnight Mass at 2:00 a.m., that is. :) ) Being the little boy I am, I cannot wait for SANTA CLAUS to arrive!! I hope he brings me something good. I have been a very good boy this year, after all. :fingerscrossed:

There will be no presents under the tree this year, as a whole, the family has decided to stop buying gifts except for the kids. Works out better that way it seems with such a large extended family. Instead we do two huge and fantastic family meals. Christmas Eve is usually about 100lbs of the 5-10 per pound shrimp, and my mom and I usually supply the steaks for a Christmas grill out. However, there are a few small things for my new furbaby under our itty bitty tree at home. The pound said she loves to unwrap things, and has at their holiday party, so I got her some squeeky toys and a bone as big as her ^_^. Can't wait to get pictures of her unwrapping her presents!
I'll still be enjoying most of the two days as a little though, and hope to still be embarassed a little when mom makes me open up the case of diapers I know she got me.

I will be padded and moat likely wet Christmas morning

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sadly not. All my baby stuff is still in my flat, and I'm back at my mum's for Christmas.
Rest assured though, the second I'm back home and unpacked, I'll be making up for lost time :biggrin:

Yes, a diapered Christmas.
After all, I am incontinent.

For me its the best and worst time of the year at the same time since I have to spend 10 days away from home without any access to diapers or any place to hide them, I made the mistake to try once and my aunt discovered them (she doesn't respect anyone privacy in her house where I'll stay) lets just say she's now snooping at all my luggage when I get to her house, hell last year she even unwrapped all presents I had with me including her present (she's my favorite aunt none of the less, its just we can't discuss of theses rules there, its impossible) She's located in such a remote place, there's no Internet or cell coverage there, and to go anywhere is a 1hr car ride, since I can't drive cause of my eyes (long story I see, but the DMV doesn't trust me and I don't want a driver license anyways), I'm stuck there with lots of family, its very fun and awesome, but not pleasant to survive each year since usually at home I have to relieve myself and jerk off 1-2 times a week or I become very irritable, I tried multiple times without diapers it takes around 1hr and my man thing is extremely painful after so I avoid doing it without a diaper. Its especially worst since my parents are both retired, we stay the whole week there, before I could usually slip back to my house for 1-2 days since one of my parents had to work. But not anymore.

Of course I will be diapered on Christmas eve and waking up wet and opening my stocking and presents all while diapered. Ah, it's a good life. :D

TheCaptain said:

Still looking forward to it though!

Yup. Same here. Im spending Christmas at my sisters house and entire family will be there. So no diapers for me for 3 days. Lol

We are doing normal Christmas with the kids in the morning. Then at night we will do our little Christmas. All diapered and happy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I will be doing this forsure but only because I'm incontinent. And as of this second I am soaked and don't plan on changing before

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

I am and I have my wife making sure I mean mommy all day. In fact she thinks steady water all day and maybe a mess for the day with friends who are understanding to make me fully incontinent today. First she wants a mess around so that's what I'll start with. Any ideas for mess around understandable people who may laugh and play along like smoke a cigarette and go while out there and wait for someone to notice or any ideas to make Christmas wet and messy all day?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Yep, woke up in a wet diaper this morning underneath my cute Christmas footie jammies, and what a treat, Santa came! Too bad I can't stay diapered all day because I'm with my family, and I only brought a few diapers with me for Christmas break. Oh well, it's still exciting, even in big boy underwear. :) Merry Christmas, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back