Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
No diapers during Christmas for me; staying with my family and it's not worth risking them discover it.

However, I have got my nice cosy footie pajamas (what normal people call a 'onesie') to wear at night, so that's something. :D

Also my original childhood teddy bear is here (was given to me at the time of my birth in 1991), so I have that to snuggle in private.

I'm heading back to my own place in a couple of days before new year, so that's the next time I'll be padded up and wet. :)

No Christmas diapers for me, although I did managed to carve out a bit of diaper-time for myself today. Quite nice.

Back to work tomorrow. Kids and Mrs. O'Hare have two weeks of Christmas vacation. Me? Two days. HUMBUG! Maybe I'll wear a diaper to work...

Last edited:
DprEffect said:
Yup. Same here. Im spending Christmas at my sisters house and entire family will be there. So no diapers for me for 3 days. Lol

I'm assuming at this point you made it through your 3 day drought and were able to indulge at least a little bit heheh. The holidays are usually nice and fun. At the very least it usually entails seeing family and friends and having good food and drink, in addition to that Christmas usually includes all of the above PLUS gifts [emoji16]. I hope you and everyone else had an excellent Xmas or holiday and the necessary diaper withdrawal, that some of us had to experience lol, wasn't too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheCaptain said:
I'm assuming at this point you made it through your 3 day drought and were able to indulge at least a little bit heheh. The holidays are usually nice and fun. At the very least it usually entails seeing family and friends and having good food and drink, in addition to that Christmas usually includes all of the above PLUS gifts [emoji16]. I hope you and everyone else had an excellent Xmas or holiday and the necessary diaper withdrawal, that some of us had to experience lol, wasn't too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha yes i made it through the 3 days fine it wasnt that bad. Got to indulge today when i got back home. Thanks hope you enjoyed your xmas/ holidays as well.

Woke up wet in my diaper on Christmas morning.

Is good not just to have the feeling of being wet, but more importantly, of being able to be who I really am. Christmas is about the celebration of Christ. No matter how commercialized it may become, the reason Christmas exists is a celebration of Christ's birth. Whether you are Christian or not, that is the reason for Christmas.

And to wake up, wet and diapered, being true to who I am, and I believe who I am supposed to be, was a beautiful thing.

Couldn’t quite make it to be diapered up for Christmas morning - too many extended family members staying with us overnight. Christmas evening though I went to bed in aTykables overnight and woke up happily wet next morning. It was a nice way to finish the holiday.

Myself...
A quiet Christmas diapered under my blue-jeans and t-shirt.
Only had purchased a couple cheap small LEGO blocks sets to play with for myself.
Exchanged Christmas Greetings online with cousins up on Prince Edward Island in Canada.

I had 12 adults and 4 kids in my house over Christmas Eve to Boxing Day, and wore my nappies all that time. Woke up in a wet night nappy on Christmas morning around 7am, spent the morning out in the loungeroom opening presents, having fun. The kids all got Lego, so I volunteered to build the sets for them. Didn't change out of the night nappy until almost midday. A quite surreal experience in the end.

Well, I celebrate Yule which goes from winter solstice to New Years Day. Yule tree still up and am now wearing my Fab Sense City Print. On the 24th it is tradtion that we all open one present....and...and my mother got me a Kitty Suprise! You know that retro 90s toy where the mommy kitty has a pouch in her belly with little kittens? That one! an orange kitty. I got three kittens a boy kitten and two girl kitties!

I told her about my little side during the summer and she was really unhappy about it and shocked, she even yelled at me saying "im not getting toys for you for xmas!" But she obviosuly accepts my little side now, hence the Kitty Suprise. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back