Mangers at your workplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wwondering If any manger if he/she can tell you are wearing a diaper can they go through the steps to fire you or suspend you because you are wearing a diaper or considered it sexual harassment. Thank you

Well, they couldn't fire you if your were incontinent and needed them. If push came to shove, just say you have continence problems. That way, the severity isn't defined.

It wouldn't sexual harassment.

They can't fire you for having an established disability like being incontinent, in most cases. But if they saw your diaper exposed, they might consider it inappropriate workplace behavior and fire you, the same way they would if they saw any other type of exposed underwear.

I am not incontemce. So is that problem?. Thank You for the other parts that answer questions.

makena43 said:
I am not incontemce. So is that problem?. Thank You for the other parts that answer questions.

In USA you can claim your have incontinence problems if they ask and they can't ask for any proof of it of any kind or fire you or suspend you based on this fact, its not of their business, you are free to wear the kind of underwear you want, but please, try to avoid clothes that would reveal it, cause that could be considered inappropriate work clothes, also choose your diapers wisely, do not wear the thickest bulkiest diapers at work, you don't want anyone to find them out after all.

They shouldn't be able to fire you for wearing diapers. Now if you're wearing stuff that blatantly exposes the diapers then yeah I can see that. It depends on where you work too, Certain places have dress codes and violation of that dress code can be grounds for being fired. Some places require keeping up appearances, and while they can't discriminate if you have continence issues, if your diapers are visible and they're blatantly ab/dl ones (Or you're messing yourself when you're not incontinent and not changing right away) then I could see them getting a bit irked at you.

As long as you haven't been telling anyone and everyone who will listen about your diapers and what you want out of wearing them, they shouldn't be able to do anything.

Now, if you have been doing that, then that's another story, I think.

Basically, you really shouldn't talk diapers at work.

Well to start off I think it's cool that you don't need proof that you are incontinence. I have a gut instinct that they are too chicken or just plain don't gave a hoot about me. I wear the tranquilly. Diaper and the rears rebel diaper depend on day and time I work. For Safeway. I make sure no way anybody sees plastic and I wear black baggy pants and lastly no way would I tell any Co worker

makena43 said:
Well to start off I think it's cool that you don't need proof that you are incontinence. I have a gut instinct that they are too chicken or just plain don't gave a hoot about me. I wear the tranquilly. Diaper and the rears rebel diaper depend on day and time I work. For Safeway. I make sure no way anybody sees plastic and I wear black baggy pants and lastly no way would I tell any Co worker

In another thread you mentioned something about someone saw it and threatened to have you either reported or fired (the thread is buried now and it's a quarter to five in the morning). Which is it? Were you seen or not seen? Or did it come out some other way?

dogboy said:
Well, they couldn't fire you if your were incontinent and needed them. If push came to shove, just say you have continence problems. That way, the severity isn't defined.

(and several others posting the same sentiments)

I feel it's necessary to remind everyone that they can fire you at any time for any reason or for no reason at all. Then it comes down to whether or not you can take (successful) legal action against them as a result. (and whether or not you're willing to go through that) Sometimes I think they actually consider that while deciding what to do. "If we do that we could get sued...." "Yeah... but do you think he'll be willing to do that over this?" "..."

I have came to the conclusion that there was no way my grocery manger could tell and I must have miss read her face body language and got Al worried for. So I will just keep on wearing diapers to learn my fear of wear diaper is a waste of energy. Plus I will be full discret

If you’re employed in the USA they cannot fire you because of the ADA (Americans with disabilities act) that was established in 1990

mayhem said:
If you’re employed in the USA they cannot fire you because of the ADA (Americans with disabilities act) that was established in 1990

I think bambinod’s post needs to be stickied at the top of every forum. They can fire you for any reason whatsoever. If you can prove IN COURT that you were fired because you belonged to a protected class, you might get your job back or compensated for damages.

But the burden of proof is on you, and it gets proved after you’re fired.

Tungsten said:
I think bambinod’s post needs to be stickied at the top of every forum. They can fire you for any reason whatsoever. If you can prove IN COURT that you were fired because you belonged to a protected class, you might get your job back or compensated for damages.

But the burden of proof is on you, and it gets proved after you’re fired.

You’re wrong and that definitely is not how things work. You’re neither a lawyer, judge, or business owner. A business has to be VERY careful for the reason that an employee is fired for because they can possibly be sued.

mayhem said:
You’re wrong and that definitely is not how things work. You’re neither a lawyer, judge, or business owner. A business has to be VERY careful for the reason that an employee is fired for because they can possibly be sued.

Um, that’s what ‘in court’ means. That they were sued. Nobody gets fired for being disabled. The get fired for no official stated reason. Maybe you were late to work one too many times, or maybe your position is no longer available.

But if you have no paper trail proving that you were fired because of a disability, good luck winning that lawsuit.

Businesses get sued all the time. It doesn’t faze them because they can afford lawyers, and they don’t have to explain on the record why they wear diapers to work.

Tungsten said:
Um, that’s what ‘in court’ means. That they were sued. Nobody gets fired for being disabled. The get fired for no official stated reason. Maybe you were late to work one too many times, or maybe your position is no longer available.

But if you have no paper trail proving that you were fired because of a disability, good luck winning that lawsuit.

Businesses get sued all the time. It doesn’t faze them because they can afford lawyers, and they don’t have to explain on the record why they wear diapers to work.

If that business fires you because you were late, they are well within their rights. However, if someone else has been late equally as much or more and still remains employed, you have a discrimination case. This is not as cut and dry as you think it is and are posting it to be.

So bottom line is you can't be suspended or fired for wearing a diaper while working and no sign other than a slight big butt cause by the diaper

Right so would a boss really fire you for wearing a diaper? The question to ask is would they fire you for wearing any other type of underwear, a thong for example. Best advice is if you really feel anxiety about wearing at work and you don't need to wear then don't wear at work it's pretty simple really especially if you're worried about being fired. I'm probably coming across as a bit short but it just seems like a bit of common sense really. Another bit of advice is wear a pair of underwear over you're diaper

So the answer is no they can't fire. Cool. I wear my underwear over my diaper for sure then baggy pants and long shirt with apron in front. I wore my diapers every chance I get. Maybe more time.

Before I would jump to the conclusion I couldn't get fired for wearing a diaper, it might be prudent to consult a lawyer. In my post I inferred that you wore diapers because you were incontinent, but if it does go to court or even a review board at work, you might have to prove you were incontinent, an affidavit or something from a doctor. Wearing a diaper for pleasure and using the diaper for pleasure might present some very good grounds for termination. The workplace is for work, not getting off on diapers. When I go to work, the only thing I'm concentrating on is my job and doing it well. The diapers stay at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back