Mangers at your workplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
makena43 said:
I don't know how to make a blog. But making a list of ways to beat the fear is a great idea

top of the page, click BLOGS, then click on my blog, then top LEFT, create new post. tada, start of your own blog

Oh let me write that down. Thanks

I would never have the confidence to wear at work, I wish I did though.

For awhile I was that way. I started wearing on my lunch hour. Then I force myself to wear during work. I am still uncomfortable. Nobody gives me a clue of me wearing a diaper. I just wish I could feel normal. But they say the more you wear the better

I've only worn outside my house a couple of times so wearing to work would be a big step. The first time I wore outside I was convinced everyone could see and was staring at me... they weren't of course but it felt that way.

Yeah, that's the feeling I get. Its like they can see my butt is bigger or maybe there is a small waddle to my gait. Oh it pays to do it easy to hard so you don't get scare and frosted.

I have been looking around on learning to accept yourself as a diaper lover. I have found its only one thing and that is there is nothing wrong with wearing diaper. So I got to get rid of all thoughts about its wrong. Then I will be happy and my nervous feeling of wearing. Around people will be gone. I hope I am right

makena43 said:
I have been looking around on learning to accept yourself as a diaper lover. I have found its only one thing and that is there is nothing wrong with wearing diaper. So I got to get rid of all thoughts about its wrong. Then I will be happy and my nervous feeling of wearing. Around people will be gone. I hope I am right

Is this a daily affirmation, because you say this a lot, like a broken record

No it states I have done some reading and I want to know if I am right

Why do you repeat this cycle over and over. If wearing at work makes you nervous than don't wear at work. But you never seem to grasp this, you go against advice and wear diapers at work anyway. It seems you are hearing what you want to hear, so why do you even ask for advice, when you will not listen to it. You pick up on one thing in a post and your conclusion is you need to learn to wear diapers at work. Please write these repetitive affirmations on a blog or somewhere else where you do not appear to be repeating your self. How about for a change contributing something that is not a rehash of what you have done before

Okay I will keep diapers at home.

makena43 said:
Okay I will keep diapers at home.

Are you so simple minded that you get one thing from a post. Try wearing diapers out in public but not at work. Take small steps first, don't put yourself in an uncomfortable situation to start things off with. But you only pick one thing up and that is not good

I will do that pamperluvs. I can learn more then one thing. Sorry for not listening to you.

Makena not that it is my business but do you have a mental health diagnosis, you seem to parrot whatever is told to you.

I have asberger

The right place at the right time

None of us here are capable of knowing all the ins and outs of anyone else's situation, but we are each responsible to do the best we can in our own situations. The best decisions are the ones that come to us on our own, without any pressure from others. Being ABDL's, we all know what it's like to have what I will call "irrational but powerful desires."

In my own case, I still struggle to draw the boundaries between the rationality of my work and social lives and the irrationality of my ABDL side. One boundary which I drew in my mind while I was still in my 20s, was the boundary of never wearing a diaper around anyone who I didn't want to know about my ABDL side. Since that time, I've never crossed that boundary.

Others here have obviously never felt the need to "draw" such a boundary, have worn a diaper in many places where I never would, and have apparently done quite well with themselves. What has worked for me, obviously may not work for others, and I try not to cast judgment upon those who may appear to me to as being different from myself.

Ultimately, the main thing is we need to accept our own selves on a very deep level, before we could or should possibly expect acceptance from others. I believe that in my own case, learning how to make that simple decision (not an action) to deeply and fully accept myself, is what motivates at least a part of my ABDL side. Another motivator is that I have to learn how to deeply accept those around me, just as I would accept myself.

(PS: And thanks to all here on this thread for the acceptance I have felt here.)

so what you are saying is there is nothing. Wrong with diapers and we have different ideas of why we think wearing diapers is wrong. When you are near others

Exactly. In my own case, if I were to wear a diaper in front of someone who I don't want to know about my ABDL side, my own thinking would be, "I wonder if he/ she can tell?" and just by having that uncertainty in my mind, I would think, "I may have not respected this person's own right to relate to me as they would very much like and prefer, preferring to relate to me on a purely professional or social level without having to find out about the first thing about my sex/ fetish life."

Therefore it would be my "thinking" and not the diaper itself, that would cause me to feel this way. If anyone can wear a diaper and instead think only (and fully and truly believe) something like, "my diaper is completely invisible to everyone but me, and I am 100% confident in this," then they would be able to feel OK about wearing a diaper like that. I personally don't feel OK about it for myself, but obviously others feel, think, and believe differently from myself.

But as pamperluvs pointed out, the next question that comes up sort of automatically is, "Makena, if you were 100% confident that nobody cares about you wearing a diaper to work, then why do you ask, 'what should I do if they fire me?'"

For me, and undoubtedly for most of us, there seems to be a whole suitcase full of "thoughts" that comes with being an ABDL. Amongst some of these "thoughts in the ABDL suitcase are, comfort, peacefulness, shame, and yes for me, exhibitionism. It is this last "ABDL suitcase thought" of exhibitionism, that I have had to be the most careful about, and have had to "be the adult" about the most.

Yes I still have thoughts about shame, and shame is always involving having someone else "find out" about my ABDL side that I didn't want to have to find out. It is these two thoughts: shame, and exhibitionism, that I have had to work to contain to within my fantasies only. This is how my thinking has worked for me. I can't say that everyone else will think the same way, and really have no way of knowing the answer to that question. Only you can answer the question of whether or not you think that same way, for your own self, or not.

Also, in the cases of ABDL's who got put into jail due to their ABDL behavior, in every case it seemed to me that these ABDL's had let their exhibitionist thoughts run wild to the point where they were intentionally offending enough people through this, that those people ended up having to band together and have the ABDL's thrown into jail.

The fact that I'm an ABDL, for me means that I will make "some space" for my ABDL side in my life, but not that I will appoint that ABDL part of me, as ruler over everything that I think and that I do. I also make equal space in my life for my professional self, and for my social self, both other parts of me which have no desire to be ruled over by my ABDL self.

Yooda

Last edited:
I agree with Yoda it is supid to ask if they will fire me for wearing a diaper after I said i feel almost 100 percent confidence in wearing diapers in public. I was wondering if saying to myself. Would help and that is " my diaper is completely invisible to all,but me I am 100 confident. I too share sham and exhibition. Like yoda

If in my gut I don't really believe something, if I then try to convince myself that I do really believe it, I only waste my time. Eventually my gut always wins.

When I was much younger, I once followed, and actually worshiped, a certain Indian guru for seven years. (Almost embarrassing for me to even say that now, but hey it has been over 30 years since I left.) At any rate, after following him for the first two years, my "gut" started telling me that I was wasting my time there. It took me another five years to finally admit that I was really wasting my time there. I wish I had listened to my gut sooner. Hopefully now some 30 odd years later the delay between my gut and my brain has been reduced, but I still do some pretty stoooopid things! :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back