New DL suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunariusAstraeus

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
For the very first time today, I bought a pack of Always at Walmart. The first one I used, I speed through a little bit.. What should I do to prevent this? Are these just not the right diapers to actually pee in? Should I look into AB diapers? Should I just not count on these to fully pee in? I'm very new to this, and am confused and worried.

For the most part, store brand diapers are not very good. For anything. To get a good diaper you really need to shop online. There's a whole diaper review section here.

And HI! This looks like your first post. Will you take a moment to introduce yourself here? We are a support group and like to know a little about each other. I'm a TV/Movie junkie.

Okay, what you need to do is go online and set up an account with amzon. Then find out your waist size for real diapers. The tranquility diapers are cheap and thin. Which are good for learning to wear diapers in public. For sleep or if you want thick diapers go for rearz rebel. Oh you. Need to buy 2 packs to get free shipping. Hope this helps

Thank you! I will definitely have to look, and will post in the intro thread soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! I will look into those!

Do you plan to wear diaper in private or pubic. We can help.

Both! Currently wearing them at work. I work security, and am with another officer tonight. I changed when he went to do a patrol, but it did pee through a little bit.

The days of getting anything approaching quality diapers at Walmart is long past, sadly. The Assurance Brand used to be good enough to use as a cheap day diaper, but now they're so garbage as to be completely pointless. Definitely recommend looking online. XPMedical.com have always been good to me, and there's NorthshoreCare(though they charge shipping) and of course the ABDL companies like Bambino and ABU and Tykables that all have great quality.

Best to avoid the store brands these days.

It really depends. Over time you'll learn what you like and works best for you.

I personally really like the premium ABDL diapers (ABU, Rearz, Bambino, etc.). I think they're the best when it comes to their function (capacity and whicking) which is important to me. They're also usually really thick and soft and have nicely textured shells. I'm also pretty fond of their graphics as well.

However they're ridiculously expensive, not very discrete, and almost perform "too well" (to fully utilize them can take time and effort) so I'm starting to think having a mix of both premium ABDL diapers and premium medical grade diapers on hand will be best, depending on the mood I'm in and the environment I'll be wearing in.

As you try out different brands and diapers, you'll learn what works for you.

But, as others have said, online will be your best bet. Usually samples are available for just about any diaper to get a very modest idea of them and even then, it usually takes at least a packs worth to get an accurate representation of them.

I really like Tranquility ATNs. For the price, they're the closest you'll get to premium medical diapers without the premium price tag. Abena Abri-Form Xplus, Molicare, and Northshore Care Supremes would be the next step up from that IMO. Then there's BetterDry 24/7 which (I actually haven't used personally but I believe) is a step up or possibly on par with the ABDL brands (Rearz, ABU, Bambino, Tykables, etc.). Really, just trying all of them over time will be your best bet. And even then, new models/brands always spring up, preexisting brands can change for the better or worse, and your tastes/preferences may change over time. But trying out and experimenting with all the available options is part of the fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been a dl for as long as I can remember I have found that the best diaper that works for me is Tena ultra stretch bref I've been using them for a couple of years now and I have not had a problem with them leaking

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back