Its Silly season on ADISC AGAIN ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dogboy said:
I"m 70 years old and probably the silliest person on this site. I refuse to age emotionally. Now, if I could talk my body into that philosophy.

Amen.

If only my body could keep up with my mind? Egads, to be a teenager again? Nope. I'd never survive it! :-D

B.

dogboy said:
I"m 70 years old and probably the silliest person on this site. I refuse to age emotionally.

Good on yer! I remember when my mum retired, she kept asking me if she was "too old" to do certain things or wear certain clothes. I told her not to be ridiculous and that age means nothing -- just keep on keeping on!

It's funny (in a good way) how the imposed social expectations to conform to age stereotypes have worn away over the years. It's like... we have the first generation of old people who aren't "old" (in terms of behaviour/ideaology).

Last year I was throwing some shapes on the dancefloor in a fairly exclusive club in a European capital city with one of my mates who is in his sixties. It's hard to remember the fact that he's actually a pensioner with a free bus pass!

If you don't feel old, then.. well... you aren't!

So things are going to be intersting? I shall grab my froogy and paci and sit back observe and respond as needed.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Calico said:
I think the OP is saying we are going to be getting trolls on here. Troll season everyone.

I'm glad I've no bridge crossing goats.

:: Shares a case of Ensure with you... ::

Us olde geezers gotta stick together!

B.

Yes, I have noticed on my return from years ago on my old account that there has been more silly/troll posts. Perhaps I may not have noticed when I was 16? Best way to avoid it is click the back button and don't engage with them. Works well for me

bambinod said:
:eek:ldguy::eek:ldguy::eek:ldguy: Them whippersnappers need to get off mah lawn! :eek:ldguy::eek:ldguy::eek:ldguy:

Your post takes the cake!
Love the Pink Text Quote as well.

I will be 50 on January 28, 2018. However, I am only 2 years old in Little Years. Age is purely in the mind of the beholder, imho. :)

Oh my...

Now I feel like my join date will be seen as "joined during the troll season" D:

I wish I discovered this site before (but not only for this reason lol)

dogboy said:
I"m 70 years old and probably the silliest person on this site. I refuse to age emotionally. Now, if I could talk my body into that philosophy.

"...the silliest person on this site" !?

AngelKitten said:
I will be 50 on January 28, 2018. However, I am only 2 years old in Little Years. Age is purely in the mind of the beholder, imho. :)

Happy 50th for then AngelKitten. Fifty is still young, it's sixty that... I'm 62 on the outside and 10 on the inside.

Last edited:
ChiReLily said:
Oh my...

Now I feel like my join date will be seen as "joined during the troll season" D:

I wish I discovered this site before (but not only for this reason lol)

Hey Chi, no need to be like that. Most of the silly folk fall by the wayside in time. Either through boredom or not getting the responses they prefer to 'get them off'. Chin up! If you have the will to be a good member then that will shine through more than your start date.

MotherFaith said:
Hey Chi, no need to be like that. Most of the silly folk fall by the wayside in time. Either through boredom or not getting the responses they prefer to 'get them off'. Chin up! If you have the will to be a good member then that will shine through more than your start date.

I hope

BE DO BE DO BE DO! Warning - goofy minions have been spotted in the area. Hazardous silly levels may be experienced in BE DO days. If this happens, please be sure to- *freeze ray*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back