Its Silly season on ADISC AGAIN ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpluswearer

Moderated
Role
  1. Incontinent
Okay kids are out on vacation be warned! Silly season is upon us again. Guess I will take a break from ADISC till January when the ADISC staff cleans up the mess I will return. :wallbash::pcwhack::surrender:

xpluswearer said:
Okay kids are out on vacation be warned! Silly season is upon us again. Guess I will take a break from ADISC till January when the ADISC staff cleans up the mess I will return. :wallbash::pcwhack::surrender:

sheesh.. why do you always have to act like a grumpy old grandpa?

It's funny reading a thread like this on a forum for ab/dl's. Specially since I'm sitting on a diaper and feel like a baby x). Idk anymore lol

:eek:ldguy::eek:ldguy::eek:ldguy: Them whippersnappers need to get off mah lawn! :eek:ldguy::eek:ldguy::eek:ldguy:

aw let us be a little silly it's the holidays, though i sort of agree and hope that my fellow whipper snappers don't get to redonkulus.

This thread reminds me of something funny I've been pondering. As ABDLs we gravitate towards babyish styles (in general) but instead of regressing to baby stuff could we also be into "progressing"? Could there be a subset of us that secretly wish we were elderly? I'm not an adult baby, silly! I'm an early elder! So give me my Depends and let me watch Matlock in peace!

So are you taking three months off in the summer, too?

All part of the site. I think it's good to see the activity increase. If something annoys me, I move on.

I'm not an adult baby, silly! I'm an early elder!

i resemble that. but at age 67 i think your right

anned said:
i resemble that. but at age 67 i think your right

At 78 I agree with that.

This thread seems sort of silly, so maybe xpluswearer is onto something.

There are times when the strain of new recruits making silly threads seems a lot to bear. The constant 'I am wet, who wants to change me' type posts can be tiresome. It is just part and parcel of the interwebs in general. There will always be those that spam up a site or who do not quite get with the tone. There is no real control measure for it, we need newer members to keep the site active. Without an active site we would crumble away. I guess there could be some further restrictions before a new member moves to established status. Although, this may put off folk sticking around or wanting to earn their stripes.

It is important to remember that many members start out with threads that make your eyes roll. When these appear I try hard to think that this new member may just be very excited, it could be the very first time they have expressed their desires to anyone. It could be that they feel they finally have a safe space to express themselves without fear. They may simply be testing the water and feeling the place out before deciding if it is for them. Look back on your own posts and see if anything there seems silly now. I look back at some of mine from time to time and see how I have grown to be a better contributor, and thus, a more useful community member.

My last point on this topic would be that without a diverse member base we would not have a community at all. If we all felt, said and posted the same material it would become very repetitive very quickly. The site would simply stop being relevant. Also, we should be proud of how inclusive we are, we are a bastion of safety for those seeking refuge no matter their circumstances. Many need support to be better members and with good leadership and guidance from our experienced member base even the most silly of posters will improve as time goes by.

They are coming in the gun forums as well. A few have been banned too.

There is a subset of age players that do play as the more experienced age group. Heard about it on a podcast.

i like to have all kinds of posts to choose from. as was just said, sometimes i feel like a nut, sometimes i dont. i like to read those posts that fit the mood i am in at the moment.

There are more elders then what thy think.

Eh... it's best to not take what happens on this site all too seriously a lot of the time. Repetitive posts, you can offer people the same advice over and over, and it's up to them whether or not to take it, so I don't see much point in going on and on about the same thing. Drama, you can neg-rep, report, and put it behind you; and if it comes down to it, there's the block option.

I"m 70 years old and probably the silliest person on this site. I refuse to age emotionally. Now, if I could talk my body into that philosophy.

I think the OP is saying we are going to be getting trolls on here. Troll season everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back