Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
It's almost that time of year again.

The 2018 Texas Furry Fiesta will be happening Feb. 8-11 in Dallas, Texas.

If you've never been before, it's a very fun time. There will be people traveling from all over the world to attend.

It's a convention that is also heavily populated by cubs. There are quite a few cubs that help staff the convention as well as running panels.

There are several cub specific / cub only panels as well. Story Time, Under the Jungle Gym, Cub Corral (like daycare with LOTS of actives), and there is even a Cub Hub room.

There's several vendors that cater to cubs as well. Marci McAdams and several other cub artists will be there. I haven't seen the entire vender list, but various companies like Pacifiers R Us & JayKayBaby are usually there as well.

If you've never gotten the chance to meet others, now's your chance. It's really fun. So come on out. Have some fun. Meet others.

Link to website for more information and how to register and get a hotel room:

https://2018.furryfiesta.org

Hmm I never new furry fiesta was laden with cubs. The only thing that scares me is the possibility of another rainfurrest meltdown.

Maybe next year... going to Capcon this year in march.

I'm presenting a panel this year!

I will be co-presenting "AD: The Panel on Padding" with AlohaWolf on Saturday night immediately before the cub meet-and-greet panel. It will be a weeds-y hour-long panel about diapers. I'll be giving a detailed overview of ABDL diapers on the market and Aloha will be covering practical aspects of wearing diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back