who would win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlboylife

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
i was thinking a few days ago about who would win between the hulk or mr. hyde?

The Hulk.

You know Hero status, gets as strong as he needs to or stronger the angier he gets.

I used to run lots of RPGs using the Mutants and Masterminds system and wish comic superheroes were created using a measurable rule set like that.

I'm not exactly up to date on comics but at least through about 2001, I wouldn't expect Hyde to last long against the Hulk. The only thing Hyde has on the Hulk is that he's quite crafty. Hyde vs. Grey Hulk might be an interesting match-up.

Hulk

Hulk no contest.

I am not familiar with any extended lore regarding Mr. Hyde, but from what I know he's just a more beastly and conniving human being, hardly what I'd consider to be overpowered. The Hulk on the other hand is one of the most physically strong and nigh invulnerable characters in the Marvel universe. Hulk would wreck Mr. Hyde, it would be like a High-School Karate star versing Mike Tyson.

Although, I do see the basis for this little contest, both the Hulk and Mr. Hyde have similar back stories and both are the transformations of two brilliant scientists. Perhaps if the question were, who is a better character, Hyde would stand more of a chance, but in a competition of physical strength, a fight, Hulk takes it.

I have to agree with all of the previous comments. I do not know of any extended story line for Hyde beyond the basic story line. So in a fight of pure strength it would easily go to Hulk. However, Hyde's cunning and intelligence could allow him to think of a way to defeat the Hulk, I don't think that would be possible. If the fight was one based more on intelligence, then I would give it to Hyde.

The original Hulk, or the current one? Original, the Mr.Hyde would win easy. He had about the same strength, and was way smarter. Current Hulk though is like 1000 times stronger. With that huge difference, even Hyde's smarts wouldn'y help him that much.

Hulk smash

Hulk hands down destroys Mr. Hyde.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back