Status
Not open for further replies.

littleisaac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
As a little I love my stuffies, I especially love my BuildaBear stuffies. Especially my Micheal monkey, I went with siysiy, he created a teddy bear & I created Micheal, there is such a sense of satisfaction creating a stuffie don't cha think.

Do you have a go to stuffie for little time?

It's interesting to talk about my dear friend Archy, you see I never really had a transitional object except a blanket that my mum throw away (I think deliberately). Moving on I was a young lad in this site and met this amazing person who later become my ex. He suggest I get a plushie because at that time he is into it and we are sort of dating atm, beside that it would be a little reminder of him and my little state.

So after highschool I went to this expensive toy store and look at the plushie section.. I was so stiff and weird... The lady employee ask what kind of type that I would like, I told her I'm gonna giving it to a friend and the friend likes feline stuff... So I ended with this Leopard... Made by Hansa Toys, idk if they are famous but they did make one of the best Plushie around, the fur is so soft and actually it felt nice. Anyway because at that time my ex is really into feline and he is a furry himself and I thought it would look cute as well. He ask what name shall I give him, I have a little imagination and just call him Archie... Not short of my name but nods to RocknRolla character name Archibald "Archie" played by Vinnie Jones (Notes: This is not film for babies!)

First time with him? Well it was awkward.. I have a hard time getting little and I always find the idea silly, my ex suggest I should play and treat him like a friend and I did. At first it is awkward but then I get used to it, in fact I start pulling him up for bedtime everynight. At first I keep it secret with family, always hide him during the day and pull it out only at night or when I'm alone, but finally my family know about it and they sort of let me. But until now they constantly teasing me about it, but I stand firm... my plushie is one of the family that I had anyway.

Back to the story, so time goes on and he is always with me, I took him everywhere, we went to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, Dubai and even UK. All these times I realize I can't sleep without him. He reminded me of warmth of family that I dreamed of, I never had idea what home looks like but when I hug him I felt like everywhere is my home. And he does remind me of my ex, I ended up getting him an exact plushie and shipped it to Wales.

I did ended up getting more plushie, First I got Leo, a lion form the same company and stores where I got Archie. And then we got Edward the Dubai born build a bear and the newest member of the pack is Cheetos another Leopard from Hamley in London. Honestly I never give them the same attention as Archie... All of them are actually Jealous.. Especially Leo... I do feel bad about him. I feel like he get estranged sometimes... But I hope they understand... I love them as much as Archie.. And I try to play with them as many as I can.

Back to Archie... I spend good times and sad times with him... He has my sweat, my tears and recently this year my bl**d... long story but I broke off with my ex and I ended up getting hospitalized... After the night we broke off.. I got a fever and vomiting blood... I never knew why but I remember Archie got covered with it.. Actually this is a hard moment for me.. Archie reminds me of my ex, and he realize it... For a point I thought getting rid off him will lessen my pain but in the end.. You just realized that while relationship has over... The plushies still needs care.. And either abandoning him or caring him.. I decide to care all my plushie.

As I writing this, Archie is in my neck... Leo, Edward and Cheetos is behind me... I know... I'm not being fair but I love them so much. They are has become like family to me, They are a remembrance for me that I can made this and found my own family and bringing them. I want to cheer them and past them to next generations and I want them to tell the next generations of their life stories.

As I wipe out my tears, I thought to myself... How can a plushie, which some sees as item. Be much of a valuable to someone. And the fact that I treat them like pets.. or like family instead... And I thought to myself... That's the way it is. They make me happy and I just be grateful and don't care of what others think.

It's amazing the power of Plushie.

Hi Kiddo

Have a look at the thread I did about essentialism a while back.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthr...ffies-and-Essentialism?highlight=Essentialism

I think you gave Meckel part of your persona when you made him.

A cheeky little monkey, I not being mean.

Furies do the same thing when they are in their fur suite there persona come out. They can be shy when they don’t have the fur suite on.

In the same way that you are shy with people you don’t know at first.

A bit like a toiler hiding behind there stuffie.

Hugs Kiddo

Siysiy

PS I the same with Peter rabbit.

- - - Updated - - -

archer said:
It's interesting to talk about my dear friend Archy, you see I never really had a transitional object except a blanket that my mum throw away (I think deliberately). Moving on I was a young lad in this site and met this amazing person who later become my ex. He suggest I get a plushie because at that time he is into it and we are sort of dating atm, beside that it would be a little reminder of him and my little state.

So after highschool I went to this expensive toy store and look at the plushie section.. I was so stiff and weird... The lady employee ask what kind of type that I would like, I told her I'm gonna giving it to a friend and the friend likes feline stuff... So I ended with this Leopard... Made by Hansa Toys, idk if they are famous but they did make one of the best Plushie around, the fur is so soft and actually it felt nice. Anyway because at that time my ex is really into feline and he is a furry himself and I thought it would look cute as well. He ask what name shall I give him, I have a little imagination and just call him Archie... Not short of my name but nods to RocknRolla character name Archibald "Archie" played by Vinnie Jones (Notes: This is not film for babies!)

First time with him? Well it was awkward.. I have a hard time getting little and I always find the idea silly, my ex suggest I should play and treat him like a friend and I did. At first it is awkward but then I get used to it, in fact I start pulling him up for bedtime everynight. At first I keep it secret with family, always hide him during the day and pull it out only at night or when I'm alone, but finally my family know about it and they sort of let me. But until now they constantly teasing me about it, but I stand firm... my plushie is one of the family that I had anyway.

Back to the story, so time goes on and he is always with me, I took him everywhere, we went to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, Dubai and even UK. All these times I realize I can't sleep without him. He reminded me of warmth of family that I dreamed of, I never had idea what home looks like but when I hug him I felt like everywhere is my home. And he does remind me of my ex, I ended up getting him an exact plushie and shipped it to Wales.

I did ended up getting more plushie, First I got Leo, a lion form the same company and stores where I got Archie. And then we got Edward the Dubai born build a bear and the newest member of the pack is Cheetos another Leopard from Hamley in London. Honestly I never give them the same attention as Archie... All of them are actually Jealous.. Especially Leo... I do feel bad about him. I feel like he get estranged sometimes... But I hope they understand... I love them as much as Archie.. And I try to play with them as many as I can.

Back to Archie... I spend good times and sad times with him... He has my sweat, my tears and recently this year my bl**d... long story but I broke off with my ex and I ended up getting hospitalized... After the night we broke off.. I got a fever and vomiting blood... I never knew why but I remember Archie got covered with it.. Actually this is a hard moment for me.. Archie reminds me of my ex, and he realize it... For a point I thought getting rid off him will lessen my pain but in the end.. You just realized that while relationship has over... The plushies still needs care.. And either abandoning him or caring him.. I decide to care all my plushie.

As I writing this, Archie is in my neck... Leo, Edward and Cheetos is behind me... I know... I'm not being fair but I love them so much. They are has become like family to me, They are a remembrance for me that I can made this and found my own family and bringing them. I want to cheer them and past them to next generations and I want them to tell the next generations of their life stories.

As I wipe out my tears, I thought to myself... How can a plushie, which some sees as item. Be much of a valuable to someone. And the fact that I treat them like pets.. or like family instead... And I thought to myself... That's the way it is. They make me happy and I just be grateful and don't care of what others think.

It's amazing the power of Plushie.

thanks you for sharing, that must of been hard.

hugs

Siysiy

siysiy said:

thanks you for sharing, that must of been hard.

hugs

Siysiy

Thank you.. It does... I'm still trying to recover actually.

*hugs*

I'm only had one my whole 22-and-a-half year life which is Mr. Bunny and he's been with me practically all that time. So it helps that I have that lifelong bond.

My wife and daughter took me to Build-A-Bear on my 40th birthday. They stuck a big "I'm the Birthday Bear" sticker with my name and age on it while I made up my bear (Latte).

I've got a lot of bears. When people find out you collect things, you end up with even more of them. My wife puts strict limits on the number allowed in the bed at any given time.

Sadly, I don't have any of the plushies I had from when I was little (many years ago). Since finally accepting my ABDL tendencies I now have an awesome Murloc "Squirky" from World of Warcraft and my Teddy Bear named Mikey.

After not having a single stuffie for over 20 years, I am soo happy to have some again :)

When I was in high school I got rid of my cabbage patch kid and my teddy bear. I have never missed them. I had a pink teddy bear with a music box when I was younger. I missed it quite a lot. Now I have purchased another pink teddy bear to wind up. Goes to show how giving things up later is so much easier to do than giving them up too soon. Diapers and musical bears were definitely needed beyond my parent's expectations.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I have my precious teddy bear, "Howard Hug".
He is so soft and filled with love and caring.
He sleeps with me every night.

littleisaac said:
...do you have a go to stuffie for little time?

I sure do. His name is Dufus. He's a honey coloured bear with a lot of personality. I've had him for about 11 years now. My BFF. See photos here.

littleisaac said:
...I especially love my Build-A-Bear stuffies...

I really have to get to a store!!

willnotwill said:
My wife and daughter took me to Build-A-Bear on my 40th birthday. They stuck a big "I'm the Birthday Bear" sticker with my name and age on it while I made up my bear (Latte)...

That's so cool. I would have been so embarrassed but really excited at the same time.

willnotwill said:
...I've got a lot of bears. When people find out you collect things, you end up with even more of them. My wife puts strict limits on the number allowed in the bed at any given time.

LOL! I too have heaps of stuffies & bears, about 80 all up. 3 are on the bed with me with Dufus snuggled up in my arms.

handsomestallion said:
I've only had one my whole 22-and-a-half year life which is Mr. Bunny and he's been with me practically all that time...

I also had a bunny growing up, his name was Boing Boing.

archer said:
It's interesting to talk about my dear friend Archie...

I'm glad you still have him & I'll bet he is too.

I both do an do not have a stuffie for being little. you see i have this bunny which i've had since i was an actual baby, i also have a buildabear leopard. my bunny does help me become little a bit faster then leppy, (the leopard) but while small ill cuddle both.

Also i always sleep with leppy even when im big i'd do the same with my bunny but hes a very worn and i want to preserve him as long as possible.

I own quite a few plushies but I'm a little bit too embarrassed to play with them sadly. I'd be very happy to share them with any little I was caring for though. Although I don't play with them they do make me very happy and they make lovely cute decorations and I've been quite surprised how many adults have actually approved of them. I think there's a want to be little in all of us :)

I got quite the collection when I was working at a charity shop. I knew back then there was something very very wrong about my identity and I experimented with being a furry. It felt so much nicer than being male but not as nice as being a girl. I haven't had the heart to throw them away now I'm not a furry anymore but maybe one day I'll get over this heartbreaking shame and start to sleep with them again, it was really nice at the time :)

I'm not embarrassed. I regularly take one of my oldest out with me (Piper). The 54" Costco bear (Bob) sits in the spare chair in my office (though he gets booted out if I have visitors).
The others are scattered about. Oddly, they're all male, except for one that was a freebie from my (now defuct) Boyds Bear credit card. The boys don't associate with her.

We travel with a couple frequently. We were out touring around Wisconsin when we found a teddy bear museum. We had to bring ours inside to pose for pictures with the exhibits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back