Christmas is comeing

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckijed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So Christmas is around the corner... I have two weeks off and am planning on making a big dent in my stock of nappies anyone got any ideas on what to do to vary the experience... what are you planning on doing???

It all depends on what your supply is. I typically wear all the time when off of work, especially if I'm just hanging around the house. I like to change brands when I change through out the day, mix it up per say.
Currently I'm trying to finish up my last 2 packs of cuddles so I can have room for the new abu diapers when they are released for sale. I

What about doubling up for the extra thickness or drinking more fizzy pop than usual.

pampers4U said:
It all depends on what your supply is. I typically wear all the time when off of work, especially if I'm just hanging around the house. I like to change brands when I change through out the day, mix it up per say.
Currently I'm trying to finish up my last 2 packs of cuddles so I can have room for the new abu diapers when they are released for sale. I

I have a varied stock...ranging from medical staples such as Attends, Molicare and Tena - lower end like My Diapers and Cuddlz through to premiums like Rearz, Abu, DC Amore, Bambino and Tykables... i tend to use Tykables most as i find they fit me best... i usually use a stuffer... i do like to double up at times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back