Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Godamnit Raggeee!

Angry Godamnit Raggeee!

Diaper Rant ahead:

Why is it I cant find a single diaper that actually FITS me? I have found that mediums are to big around the waist and I leak like a siv, when I intentionally wet.
    So, not even ten minutes ago, my Bambino smalls arrived at my door, 24 pack (With a free boosters; return customer benefits :P). I put one on, Fits PERFECTLY around the top tapes...
    The bottom ones? TIGHTER THEN AN EIGHT YEAR OLD! Holy shit.... My fucking chicken legs have once again doomed me to nothing fitting.... grah!

*goes out for a bike ride.... gotta loose those thighs some how*

So, does anyone else share this problem.... or is it just me in my messed up body?

BabyWolf

Uh, really the only thing that NEEDS to fit is the legs. You can pull the waist in tighter with the tapes.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyWolf View Post
    Uh, really the only thing that NEEDS to fit is the legs. You can pull the waist in tighter with the tapes.
    Not when your legs prevent that... >.>

BabyWolf

Try this method for putting it on: lay down, tape up one leg making sure it's good and tight. Then stand up and do the rest of it. I find it works better because it keeps it from getting bunched up and lets you fully stretch out the elastic.

I think your problem (as far as leaks) is your method of wetting. No diaper is designed to be "flooded" all at once... Especially a Bambino which has a high capacity, but a relatively slow absorption rate (more polymer vs. more cellulose, like in an Attends for example).

If you flood any diaper, especially sitting down, gah-run-teed it'll pour over your legs, and out into the wings where there is no padding to wick it up, causing leaks. Try wetting in smaller "bursts", which would be much more akin to how most incontinent people fill their shorts.

As far as sizing... I have the same problem, being somewhere between a small and a medium. The only diapers that I can recollect that bridge the gap between sizes would be medium Tranquility ATNs, which run a bit smaller than the norm. They're not as thick as the top tier diapers, but they are well made, take well to stuffers, and are cheap. Definitely give 'em a try.

For the small Bambinos you have, try modifying them into a "single tape" diaper. You can cut the bottom tapes off at a diagonal... Start at the rear of the crotch area where the diaper starts to become wider, and cut, curving up to in between the top and bottom tape on each side. Use the two remaining tapes to put it on like a baby diaper, and roll in the excess on the front sides. This makes for a very "authentic" looking diaper, and at least with my body structure (the top tapes sit on my hips) the fit is better than using all four tapes.

BabyWolf

You could also try double diapering with a medium over a perforated small.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyWolf View Post
    You could also try double diapering with a medium over a perforated small.
    Thats the problem, I get a lot of space with those unless its hiked up past my belly button.

annierighthurr

Quote Originally Posted by Corri_aka_Drew View Post
    TIGHTER THEN AN EIGHT YEAR OLD!
    That's sooo wrong, lol

I think a lot of guys have problems with their thighs being too big. Unfortunately, all you can really do is keep trying out diapers until you find one that fits you comfortably, as we do not personally know your body and it's size. It sounds like the Bambinos might be a no go, but maybe try placing the tapes not very far in? Kinda hard to describe, but most people try to stretch the tapes over so they are in the middle part. Maybe you can tape them so they are closer to the edge of the diaper or something. If not, maybe Bambinos just really aren't a good fit for you.

Maybe you should try Medium Attends w/ waistband. They have 3 tapes and you might find the fit is better...

Quote Originally Posted by Corri_aka_Drew View Post
    *goes out for a bike ride.... gotta loose those thighs some how*
    Your going to build mass in those that way, I guess either way your stuck.. When I rode a bike all summer my thighs were big and rock freaking hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Your going to build mass in those that way, I guess either way your stuck.. When I rode a bike all summer my thighs were big and rock freaking hard.
    *jiggles the flab* >.>