• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Finally here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joerobinson

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello guys I would like to tell you a little about myself.
I'm a guy in my mid 20's, I'm about to finish my major in Engineering and I like to play videogames (who doesn't right?)
Anyways, I'm from México and I like to make new friends from all over the world.

You might wonder why I wrote "finally here" well... you see... I found this site quite some time ago but I didn't have the courage to join. Why? I don't really know but I'm glad I'm here, a place where I can talk with people with the same interest (not only diapers).

Since I was like 5 I just like the feeling of diapers. fast forward a few years ago and I found out I really like diapers.
At first I was confused but as time went by I came to the conclusion that it's okay to like diapers. Some people like feet, tight clothes, lips... I like diapers. (feels good to say that).

My favorite diapers are the goodnites, however here in mexico we only had the plain white ones. I will try to get some mexican diapers so you can see how diapers are here. It will be cool to compare diapers!

Last but not least, I hope I can make some new friends, if you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you for reading!

Reactions: Marka
Welcome joe! We have all been where you are: Taking that first step to join. I know it's a little scary at first but we are a friendly and welcoming bunch!

That was a great intro - There are a lot of gamers here. Which ones are your favorites?

Thank you for your reply! that actually means a lot.
My favorite saga is Halo. but now since I'm almost finish my major I barely have time to play.
Since I spend most time on my pc, whenever I have time I love to play Fallout 3.

Which branch of engineering are you looking into?

Scaramouche said:
Which branch of engineering are you looking into?

Electromechanical Engineering :)

Scaramouche said:

Yeah! I loved ot so much, and I fell in love with Automation. You have literally endless posibilities.

joerobinson said:
Hello guys I would like to tell you a little about myself.
I'm a guy in my mid 20's, I'm about to finish my major in Engineering and I like to play videogames (who doesn't right?)
Anyways, I'm from México and I like to make new friends from all over the world.

You might wonder why I wrote "finally here" well... you see... I found this site quite some time ago but I didn't have the courage to join. Why? I don't really know but I'm glad I'm here, a place where I can talk with people with the same interest (not only diapers).

Since I was like 5 I just like the feeling of diapers. fast forward a few years ago and I found out I really like diapers.
At first I was confused but as time went by I came to the conclusion that it's okay to like diapers. Some people like feet, tight clothes, lips... I like diapers. (feels good to say that).

My favorite diapers are the goodnites, however here in mexico we only had the plain white ones. I will try to get some mexican diapers so you can see how diapers are here. It will be cool to compare diapers!

Last but not least, I hope I can make some new friends, if you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you for reading!

Hello there joerobinson welcome to ADISC!.

Hola! I have 2 or 3 Mexican abdl friends and out of curiousity, where do you come from? I love the food and culture there, I also hope I can learn Spanish someday. And talk about all over the world, I'm from Asia and one of the few here.

That's cool what video games you usually play? I'm more to console here but also play PC sometimes.

And don't worry I had that feeling too. But I eventually join ADISC and even though I'm a bit on-off these days, I'll try to be active again. Strangely I have the same story with you on first time discovering and now I'm comfortable with it, just need to settle on some bits.

Most Mexican abdl have access to cool diaper from the states tho. It will be worthed since states good better diaper and all.

Anyway welcome to ADISC and see you around mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back