Going to try out my large. Rears rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well I hope they work out fine at work. I am planning on saying to myself . this is the true me. And yesterday I was around. My boss he didn't. Have a clue. I talk to him about. Work to keep normal and I was starting to feel all my thinking of being bad or doing wrong is from the family the people in public. Don't. Care or who is going to come up to me and say dude going into the bathroom and take off your diaper. Nobody. It is getting easy. I don't need magical. Words. I just. Need my rebels and enjoy working in diapers

I put them on and the top tapes almost touch is that too big or correct? Any ideas to walk normal?

Sounds too big to me buddy.

Did Amazon confirm they will send you the correct size?

No they will not just the refund

Well they gave me a big butt and I think the grocery manger can tell. She didn't say anything. I hope she can't cause problems. I also felt like I could move better then the mediums

I will gave it more. But can grocery manger get me in trouble. For eexample, hey makena 44 I know you are wearing a diaper. You better get roar thing off or we are going to fire you.

makena43 said:
I will gave it more. But can grocery manger get me in trouble. For eexample, hey makena 44 I know you are wearing a diaper. You better get roar thing off or we are going to fire you.

If the grocery manager is your boss I would be very discreet around her/him so you don’t have worries like that.

So I wear Grey/black baggy pants and my shirt is long. Its just how she is looking at me.which is different then normal. I have been around her for years and even when she was a cashier the large size makes me have a bigger butt .and round.

Last edited:
So no worries. She can't get me suspend or fired when wearing a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back