• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Orlando Floirda

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilDaisy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello i'm Daisy i'm looking for little friends i like to watch movies but not scary or gore movies and i would love it i could find friends to text with and maybe even have playdates with

Last edited:
LilDaisy said:
Hello i'm Daisy i'm looking for little friends i like to watch movies but not scary or gore movies and i would love it i could find friends to text with and maybe even have playdates with

Welcome LilDaisy! This is certainly a good place to meet friends. Not too many meetups happen here, though. What movie have you watched the most? Do you watch Christmas movies?

yes i do watch Christmas movies i havent watched alot of them this year but i have been watching alot of Elf and the last movie i watched in the theater was the my little pony movie

Hello, I'm also new in this site.

Greetings

LilDaisy said:

Hey Daisy welcome to ADISC!

I'm a movie buff too. What kind of movie that you like? I also don't like scary movie either and yet this year got soooo many scary movies. Last movie I watch is Coco and it's probably 2017 best film yet.

Anyway welcome to ADISC and see you around in the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back