I just willingly told one of my friends!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMax2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Ok, so I met up with a friend whom I haven't seen since high school. Which is like 2 years ago. So, I hung out with him the other night. And keep in mind, were the type of friends that talk stupid.
And I should him a video called "Henry Eats" ((it's a fucked up creepy ass video)) but I told him this may creep you out.
And he was all like "Man, I've been scared so much nothing creeps me out anymore."
I told I beg to differ. Lol long story short. I ended up telling him I have a Ted onesie from Wal-Mart from an earlier conversation. But I ended up showing him my 2 3 foot teddy bears, 2 of the diapers I have, and my little paws onesie. And he was super chill about it!!!!!! I asked him before I showed the diapers if he would still be my friend. He said yea!!!! He said he would have never thought I'd have this stuff. I didn't look like the type of person to own this stuff. He said as long as it's not hurting you, someone else, or forcing this on someone else, he doesn't see A reason not to have it.
It actually feels good letting someone I know and trust with my biggest secret. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I kind of had the same scenario recently. I had a best friend from Kindergarten through 10th grade but then he moved and we lost touch. It has been about 20 years since I last talked to him and we recently connected through social media a few months ago. We really hit it off like we had never lost touch and we talk almost every day via text...he does still live two states away after all. After about a week or so of talking via text, he told me that he is gay and he kept it a secret from me when we were young. I told him I didn't care and then I told him about my love for wearing diapers. He is the only real life person I have told outside of my wife. He had some questions, but was totally cool with it and said if we ever hung out again, he would have no problem if I was wearing and using a diaper around him. It felt good to tell somebody.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
I kind of had the same scenario recently. I had a best friend from Kindergarten through 10th grade but then he moved and we lost touch. It has been about 20 years since I last talked to him and we recently connected through social media a few months ago. We really hit it off like we had never lost touch and we talk almost every day via text...he does still live two states away after all. After about a week or so of talking via text, he told me that he is gay and he kept it a secret from me when we were young. I told him I didn't care and then I told him about my love for wearing diapers. He is the only real life person I have told outside of my wife. He had some questions, but was totally cool with it and said if we ever hung out again, he would have no problem if I was wearing and using a diaper around him. It felt good to tell somebody.
Awesome. I actually want to hang out with him while wearing one like if we ever want to run around town. Lol but I don't want to make him uncomfortable

BabyMax2000 said:
It actually feels good letting someone I know and trust with my biggest secret. Lol

Wow, great, congrats!
I know how super-relieving it feels to tell the "big secret" so somebody else and find acceptance.
So far, only one person knows (my "significant other").

BabyMax2000 said:
Ok, so I met up with a friend whom I haven't seen since high school. Which is like 2 years ago. So, I hung out with him the other night. And keep in mind, were the type of friends that talk stupid.
And I should him a video called "Henry Eats" ((it's a fucked up creepy ass video)) but I told him this may creep you out.
And he was all like "Man, I've been scared so much nothing creeps me out anymore."
I told I beg to differ. Lol long story short. I ended up telling him I have a Ted onesie from Wal-Mart from an earlier conversation. But I ended up showing him my 2 3 foot teddy bears, 2 of the diapers I have, and my little paws onesie. And he was super chill about it!!!!!! I asked him before I showed the diapers if he would still be my friend. He said yea!!!! He said he would have never thought I'd have this stuff. I didn't look like the type of person to own this stuff. He said as long as it's not hurting you, someone else, or forcing this on someone else, he doesn't see A reason not to have it.

Awesome for you! I just had a similar situation over the summer where I hooked back up with a girl I went out with ten years ago. She really wanted to get back together but I wear 24/7 now. I told her I had a secret that would affect our relationship. It was the hardest thing to do to tell her. Her reaction was great! We have been seeing each other for a few months now!

dlnotab said:
Awesome for you! I just had a similar situation over the summer where I hooked back up with a girl I went out with ten years ago. She really wanted to get back together but I wear 24/7 now. I told her I had a secret that would affect our relationship. It was the hardest thing to do to tell her. Her reaction was great! We have been seeing each other for a few months now!
That's awesome. That's takes guts. Hopefully j can find a girlfriend who doesn't mind the whole diaper thing. Lol

BabyMax2000 said:
That's awesome. That's takes guts. Hopefully j can find a girlfriend who doesn't mind the whole diaper thing. Lol

Your right about it taking guts. Ten years ago the whole diper thing caused the break up because I couldn't work up the nerve to tell her. I wanted to wear more and she wanted to be with me all the time. So this time I just told her and said I wouldn't hold it against her if she didn't want me because of the diapers.

She won't wear with me and doesn't want me pooping around her but doesn't mind me soaking a diaper or wearing to bed.

dlnotab said:
Your right about it taking guts. Ten years ago the whole diper thing caused the break up because I couldn't work up the nerve to tell her. I wanted to wear more and she wanted to be with me all the time. So this time I just told her and said I wouldn't hold it against her if she didn't want me because of the diapers.

She won't wear with me and doesn't want me pooping around her but doesn't mind me soaking a diaper or wearing to bed.
I've seen a lot of posts that are like that. Their significant other if their not abdl they don't want to wear but don't mind it. As for pooping, that's another thing they aren't usually into. To them, it's gross, smelly and lots of clean up. Wetting a diaper is ok.

((Trying to look at it from their perspective))

I told my brother-in-law recently as he is staying with us while he starts over in this state. What was crazy was I wasn't the least bit freaked out to tell him and it wasn't creepy. Matter of fact. And he was totally cool with it too. He's not judgmental and I knew he'd be a safe person to tell. It does feel good to not have to hide so much.

I told my best friend from college several years ago and he was cool with it too. But we were a couple throughout most of our college years so I knew he would be accepting.

I have a friend that I think I could talk to about wearing diapers. She is my best friends wife. Although we have talked about many things, and shared alot, I have never crossed the line of violating my friendship with her husband. I haven't told her for 2 reasons. 1 I'm not sure how she might react. 2 I'm not sure I don't have alterior motives, want her to let me wear diapers around her or maybe change me. To me this would be a clear violation of our friendship.

Man, I'm so jealous of y'all!

The only people that know irl are people I've met through adisc. I'm super grateful for them and think they're awesome

And while I'm all for and believe it's mostly a "need to know" thing that shouldn't be flaunted publicly, it's important, human, and healthy to have that sort of social acceptance.

Anyway, I'm glad that things worked out so well for all of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheCaptain said:
Man, I'm so jealous of y'all!

The only people that know irl are people I've met through adisc. I'm super grateful for them and think they're awesome

And while I'm all for and believe it's mostly a "need to know" thing that shouldn't be flaunted publicly, it's important, human, and healthy to have that sort of social acceptance.

Anyway, I'm glad that things worked out so well for all of you!

I've met a lot of people on here as well that I'm jealous of. Like people who have parents and they don't mind that their child wears diapers or carries around their teddy bear. Everybody on here is awesome, I'm glad that this place is a place I can ask for advise when I need it. Lol
Yea, i don't plan on "flaunting" that around in public. Considering I live in a small area and word can get around fast.
I only tell to those whom I can really trust. I want to tell another friend because we plan on moving in together and becoming roommates. But I don't know if hell be as accepting. Lol

I swear, a big part of it is us over coming our own insecurities of it (to an extent, it's still not the most socially accepted thing after all).

But reading the success of others here is definitely reassuring and there's definitely a lot of helpful advice to say the least

I'm facing the same dilemma with my roommate. I wanna tell him just to get it out in the open and avoid any potential future mishaps. Yet I don't know them super well and this obviously isn't the easiest subject to talk about, not to mention some discretion is important with this sort of stuff.

If you can be open and honest about this, especially with someone you're living with, then that's probably best, but if only it were that simple. How well do you know your friend? If you know them well then you probably have a good idea of how they'll react. That doesn't make it any easier though!

hey, brokenbisket, it sounds like your situation could be a lot more delicate, with many more people involved, than the others here. i would suggest treading very very lightly. you dont want all that to affect all therelationships you have intertwined there.

TheCaptain said:
I swear, a big part of it is us over coming our own insecurities of it (to an extent, it's still not the most socially accepted thing after all).

But reading the success of others here is definitely reassuring and there's definitely a lot of helpful advice to say the least

I'm facing the same dilemma with my roommate. I wanna tell him just to get it out in the open and avoid any potential future mishaps. Yet I don't know them super well and this obviously isn't the easiest subject to talk about, not to mention some discretion is important with this sort of stuff.

If you can be open and honest about this, especially with someone you're living with, then that's probably best, but if only it were that simple. How well do you know your friend? If you know them well then you probably have a good idea of how they'll react. That doesn't make it any easier though!

True. I get super jealous when I read how people came out and told their parents, friends, or others. The thing is, the people I live with won't take it so well. My mom already knows. And she strictly forbids it. But I pay rent, so maybe I can have a say so.
As for my friend, I've only known him in total about 3 years.
How I got to tell him is that we actually got onto watching wierd ass videos. And I said, I think I have video that may scar you. Lol He said I've been scared so many times, nothing will. And then I said laughed a little and said that I think I do. And he so I don't think so. And then I told him to look in a mail package that I have and he saw them. Then I pulled out 2 more from my backpack. And showed my little paws onesie. I already showed him my teddy bear and he said that he never thought someone like me would have such things. But he was cool with it. As long as j don't force it on anyone.

babymax did he come up with anything to try to scare you? just wondered if he succeeded?

ggreggy said:
babymax did he come up with anything to try to scare you? just wondered if he succeeded?
What do you mean?

babymax, sorry i misread the beginning. did he come up with anything to creep you out? sort of try to one up you? usually when talking to my cousin he always try to top whatever i say.

ggreggy said:
babymax, sorry i misread the beginning. did he come up with anything to creep you out? sort of try to one up you? usually when talking to my cousin he always try to top whatever i say.
No, we just started to talk about how I can creep him out with YouTube videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back