I just willingly told one of my friends!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like a good friend to keep, babymax.

ggreggy said:
sounds like a good friend to keep, babymax.
I plan on it. We get along greatly.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Well this is very reassuring to read! I'm not new to diapers, but I've never told a single person and new to the community. The thought of anyone knowing about it in person is frightening, but I think spending time on this forum will help to ease that anxiety. Congrats on have the courage everyone!

Afterburner said:
Well this is very reassuring to read! I'm not new to diapers, but I've never told a single person and new to the community. The thought of anyone knowing about it in person is frightening, but I think spending time on this forum will help to ease that anxiety. Congrats on have the courage everyone!
Believe me, I was and still in the same shoes. I read a lot of stuff on here that helps me and it's reassuring to know some people are understanding. I hope that one day you're able to get over this hurdle.

My SO is the only one IRL that knows, and only because the secret nearly ruined our relationship before I told.

Kalis said:
My SO is the only one IRL that knows, and only because the secret nearly ruined our relationship before I told.
How so? Did they see the stuff and you didn't say anything til after?

I thought if I completely refrained from being little, eventually it would go away. I tried to lock my little self inside, and it nearly killed me. Once I admitted that part of me was little, my SO does their best to be supportive. However, anything diaper-related, I’m on my own. Still, having someone know and not run away screaming, it helps.

Kalis said:
I thought if I completely refrained from being little, eventually it would go away. I tried to lock my little self inside, and it nearly killed me. Once I admitted that part of me was little, my SO does their best to be supportive. However, anything diaper-related, I’m on my own. Still, having someone know and not run away screaming, it helps.
Amen. I've tried doing the same thing. I threw away closed packages of pull ups and all that money wasted. That part of my life made me depressed, miserable and angry. I accepted for whom I am and instead of turning it away, I embraced it, and now I feel more at peace and happy. I never thought of telling anyone except like minded people. But it's very reassuring.

Congratulations to everybody in here!

I haven't read much but this thread looks really interesting so far, It might even be worthy of mature topics...

You're lucky to have a friend you trust that much...

LittleTwinkle said:
This thread is very encouraging because the biggest thing holding me back is I have such an active social life. I’m usually out 5-6 nights a week with friends or work events and I don’t see my diapered desires as a future hobby, I see it as a complete lifestyle change. How do I mix the two? It’s seems inevitable that people close to me will find out.
Well. You can spend half the week with you're friends and the other half babied.
Or if you have any down time when you not spending time with friends, you can baby out.

ThePenguinLover said:
You're lucky to have a friend you trust that much...
Yea, me too. Thank you.

BabyMax2000 said:
It actually feels good letting someone I know and trust with my biggest secret. Lol

Congrats! I am sure it feels great to be comfortable enough with yourself and another person to share your secret. I am still working on that feeling, but I am sure it will happen someday. Again, Congrats!

thesecretkid said:
Congrats! I am sure it feels great to be comfortable enough with yourself and another person to share your secret. I am still working on that feeling, but I am sure it will happen someday. Again, Congrats!
Thank you. I'm sure it will happen soon. I never really wanted to tell anyone. Lol

When I was in college and had to wear diapers and plastic underpants my roommate knew (but he also knew I was having challenges with a dry bed each morning) but I never told anyone else just to "get it off my chest". When I dated girls I would tell them after several dates and before sleeping with them that I had to wear protection at night and 90% of them were first taken back but long term were thankful I would wear protection and not wet the bed with them in it! Several others had various siblings or relatives they knew that had to wear diapers / plastic underpants well into their teens. Even when hooking up one time with other people, I always wore my snap on diaper and plastic underpants when going to bed. These one night flings were a bit more "tense" and usually I would leave (or was noted as it "may be best I go if I had to wear a diaper & plastic underpants to bed with them").

For me, the comfort and security of wearing protection is my basis. Any issue of "hiding my secret" is not a big deal to me since it is my personal affair. Don't get me wrong; for many DLs I know this is a big issue. Quite often I would think your friend likes you as a friend and what underwear you wear is not a priority topic. However if a friend ever asked me I would tell them without hesitation.

I told one of my friends about this stuff when I was a junior in Highschool and she was totally okay with it, in fact it really improved my crapy year that year so I know the feeling two-fold. The hardest part of telling someone boils down to
A. Can I trust this person enough to tell them and have it stay between us
and if not
B. Am I far away enough from this person to distance myself if it hit the fan
If you can do both of those things I would HIGHLY suggest telling someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back