• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi - YourFavPup

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourfavpup

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
Hello! My name is yourfavpup. I enjoy meeting others and other hobbies. I'm young, but happy and friendly and very outgoing. I'm hoping to maybe meet some people in my area someday! <- This is not why I am on this website. It is just a hopeful wish of mine.

Last edited:
yourfavpup said:
Hello! My name is yourfavpup. I enjoy meeting others and other hobbies. I'm young, but happy and friendly and very outgoing. I'm hoping to maybe meet some people in my area someday!

Welcome Yourfavpup! Just to be clear, this isn't a meet up site. It's a site for support for ABDLs and everything diaper.

But...The best way to make friends here is to tell us more about yourself: Hobbies, interests, favorite shows...Things like that!

Welcome, YourFavPup! I see you are a diaperfur, so I’m guessing your fursona is a puppy? Are you into Paw Patrol like I am? My Fav pups there are Chase, Marshall, Rocky, and Everest. Tell us more about yourself. Don’t be shy, we are pretty friendly here.

Little2Roo said:
Welcome, YourFavPup! I see you are a diaperfur, so I’m guessing your fursona is a puppy? Are you into Paw Patrol like I am? My Fav pups there are Chase, Marshall, Rocky, and Everest. Tell us more about yourself. Don’t be shy, we are pretty friendly here.

Sorry to reply but I couldn't help to notice that you like paw patrol.
I know is not the same but I like Bubble Guppies (the cost you pay for your little cousins).

Paw patrol is cool. A puppy isn't quite my fursona, but kind of close to it. Nice to meet you! :)

Oh, Bubble Guppies are cute too. Their theme song tends to get stuck in my head, though...

yourfavpup said:
Hello! My name is yourfavpup. I enjoy meeting others and other hobbies. I'm young, but happy and friendly and very outgoing. I'm hoping to maybe meet some people in my area someday! <- This is not why I am on this website. It is just a hopeful wish of mine.

Hey yourfavpup welcome to ADISC.

Well just a heads up tho, this isn't a strictly meet up site. So my recommendation is talk to people and share their interests!. So what do you like beside diaper and being a furry?

Anyway I hope you enjoy the site and make friends here.

Hi Archer... please read the OP first. I am well aware this is not a meet up site, nor have I had any intention in strictly meeting up with people. It is a hopeful wish, but not why I am here. I am here for the community.

Again it's nice to meet you.

yourfavpup said:
Hi Archer... please read the OP first. I am well aware this is not a meet up site, nor have I had any intention in strictly meeting up with people. It is a hopeful wish, but not why I am here. I am here for the community.

Again it's nice to meet you.

Just for reminder, we don't want you to get troubles with mods and yes nice to meet you too. See you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back