Not open for further replies.

billbb

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Well had a bad month and ran out of day and night time disposable diapers. Just did not have the coin, I finally ordered and they will be here Monday. BUT... I have from Friday till Monday afternoon to take care of. I can handle daytime if I am near to a bathroom so that is easy as for as workdays, like today and Monday. However I normally use ATN Tranquility for day time wear as they hold well and fit with no leaks and are slim enough to hide. When I get home I change at the next wetting, around 7 or 8 pm into L4 and a Gary Wear active brief and some shorts or a skirts depends on how I am feeling. Well all that is out the window! It took a bit of scrounging but found my old cloth diapers and pants. I just got them on and forgot how hard it is to do by yourself. I got it done and the waterproof pants on, and then I remembered how I used a onsie all the time, even dry they are heavy and wet, well, lets say down by the knees!! LOL!! A bit more scrounging and I found all 12 of my onsies. Only one is for play the others are look like regular polo or t shirts a bit thinker. So here I sit, in my polo onsie snapped up, plastic pants, thick cloth diaper and I just wet. I forgot the unique sensation wetting into cloth was. I will have a happy weekend at home! now, where did I put the paci and bottle?

See?...Sometimes running out of diapers is a good thing!

I'm having quite the opposite problem. I have bought so many diapers lately that I really dont have any place to hide them. Im thinking about just putting them in black plastic bags and throwning them under my bed. I have close to 250 diapers. x) the thing is that I can only wear 4 diapers times a week at most. So I basically have diapers for a couple of months lol

billbb said:
Well had a bad month and ran out of day and night time disposable diapers. Just did not have the coin, I finally ordered and they will be here Monday. BUT... I have from Friday till Monday afternoon to take care of. I can handle daytime if I am near to a bathroom so that is easy as for as workdays, like today and Monday. However I normally use ATN Tranquility for day time wear as they hold well and fit with no leaks and are slim enough to hide. When I get home I change at the next wetting, around 7 or 8 pm into L4 and a Gary Wear active brief and some shorts or a skirts depends on how I am feeling. Well all that is out the window! It took a bit of scrounging but found my old cloth diapers and pants. I just got them on and forgot how hard it is to do by yourself. I got it done and the waterproof pants on, and then I remembered how I used a onsie all the time, even dry they are heavy and wet, well, lets say down by the knees!! LOL!! A bit more scrounging and I found all 12 of my onsies. Only one is for play the others are look like regular polo or t shirts a bit thinker. So here I sit, in my polo onsie snapped up, plastic pants, thick cloth diaper and I just wet. I forgot the unique sensation wetting into cloth was. I will have a happy weekend at home! now, where did I put the paci and bottle?

:paci:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back