• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hewwos Fwum Ontawio!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedBritany

Definitely soaked, probably pooped
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Well, hello all! I am Britany, AB/DL, a cuddly and shy little princess who never seems to have a dry little bum bum! I've been at this all my life, open to a few, but like many when I want to be 'free', there's a lot of miles put into a day or weekend trip to do so. Some things I love: stroller rides are the bestest!, nursery rhymes with cuddles, peek a boo, my sucky, a good warm milk babas with cuddles, the bouncy rides in the park, late night dolled up adventures as public as can be, oh, and CUDDLES!! Things I don't love: a dry bum bum, and not getting cuddles!

I suppose I won't meet many here from way up in my area, but just having the chats is plenty enough pleasing. I am finding as I get a little older (in reality), that finding people to be open with is a little harder for some reason?

A little side note if I may:
I am not one of those 'sexual babies' really. Yes, obviously I love that part, I am an adult after all, but little mode for me is truly being a baby. In past relationships when the excitement overcame me, I would just 'please myself' un knowing to them. Just bouncing in a wet diapy like on a knee ride or laying around kicking the air will take care of that :p Then it's right back into the lap for babas or nap times, or whatever.

Anyway, that may have been too personal? I hope not! It's nice to be here and meet you all, and hopefully the experience is fun and stuff!

• Love
Reactions: Sidewinder
Welcome PaddedBritney! That was a good intro! There are actually quite a few Canadians here and there are some older (me) members here as well. It sounds like you have a daddy or mommy for your cuddles? What other things do you do with them? Besides the stroller.

Hello Scaramouche! I do not right now have anyone, sadly. But have had a few relationships in the past that have been wonderfully involved. Sadly, me being what I am is just 'too involved' for most people I think. Never had a Daddy, but did have a girlfriend once that also had a girlfriend at the same time, and at times it was like having parents. Amazing time, but it was just too sexual for me. Yes, odd I know :p I could easily be happy in a 'relationship' that is non sexual completely. I'd be happy even to be part time 'child' to the right woman or couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back