While wetting for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

rideoflife1000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I was wetting for fun as usual when I noticed that after the large initial void, I kept on having small surges of urine. The surges made me feel like I really had to pee, but required me to "push" them out, not sure how to word that. Also wasn't sure where to post this, and appreciate any input. Does it seem like its a normal function of urinating?

You might have a medical condition such as a urinary infection. Sometimes when I went (before ic) I would have a similar experience. Sometimes when I drank a lot of soda or beer, this would happen to me.

Any fever or backache? Regardless, as we always say here, we're not doctors and you really should go and see one for some simple tests to see if you have anything wrong.

Thanks for your input. I drink a copious amount of soda for sure. And on 01-01-18 my health insurance becomes active so I will bring it up if it continues. No aches or pains either. Just a little bit of difficulty every time one of those surges and sensation to pee would appear.

i have the same issue its just i don't drink alot of soda and its more of an issue than anything i don't know how to help but its either your brain/bladder are not confortable with it or its a infection/medical issue. try checking with your doctor.

Does it hurt when you pee? Then it's probably a bladder infection.

Send from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back