Not open for further replies.

Cinder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
I haven't been into diapers for years. I haven't worn one in 3-4 years. For some reason I have the incredible urge to be diapered by someone. I don't know what to do. I have none in the house and I feel like the urge is to rare to get some, also my wife isn't as thrilled about the padding as I am. Were in an open marriage im not exactly sure why I stated that. This urge is just driving me a little crazy. Maybe I'm looking for conversation, I'm not sure

Nothing wrong with padding up. Just avoid the purge and put them in storage instead of throwing them away

I did the purge years ago. Probably threw out 5 packs. >_<

This thing has a way of coming back, especially as the years begin to role by. When I got married, I was able to put it on hold, especially when I was diapering the children. That sort of made it, "the thrill is gone" sort of thing. But several years after that, it came back with a vengeance, something that had to be satiated. You may be experiencing that now. How you handle that will be up to you. I had Fridays off from work, so that was when I indulged. After the kids were grown and gone, I told my wife and she was supportive, so then I started wearing more and more. You'll have to find what best works for you.

i want a nice wife who also wants to be diapered so that way it won't be as awkward for the both of us
and cause i really just wanna wear a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back