Not open for further replies.

Yooo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hello everybody!

I'm excited to share that I'll be going diapered to the Star Wars premeire tonight!! Do you all have any tips or advice? This will be my first time ever wearing to a theater. I'll be wearing a LittleforBig Nursery Blue diaper with an overnight Poise pad as a booster. I'm so happy that I'll finally be able to sit through a whole movie and enjoy a large drink!

Diapers are at their worst performance when sitting down, so even if you're used to wetting standing and laying down, bear that in mind, your diaper's capacity will be greatly reduced. (wear the thickest diapers you have on hand, preferably the ones with more sap) Make sure you get a good channel fold in the middle and don't wear pants that force an upward crease in the middle of the crotch. Maybe for you the risk is low, depending on how much you'll be wetting, but I'm just giving advice that covers less optimal situations.

bambinod said:
Diapers are at their worst performance when sitting down, so even if you're used to wetting standing and laying down, bear that in mind, your diaper's capacity will be greatly reduced. (wear the thickest diapers you have on hand, preferably the ones with more sap) Make sure you get a good channel fold in the middle and don't wear pants that force an upward crease in the middle of the crotch. Maybe for you the risk is low, depending on how much you'll be wetting, but I'm just giving advice that covers less optimal situations.

Thank you! That is good advice, I'll be sure to wear pants suitable for the occasion. I'll make sure there's a good fold in the middle. And it's good to prepare for any situation, so I'll be sure that it is snug around the leg gathers while making sure there's that crease.

With that diaper; I would HIGHLY recommend adding a third, lower tape. This will greatly increase the ability of the diaper to provide a snug fit around your legs. And with that, greatly decrease the chances of leaking while sitting down.

This ^

Always this.

Went to the first showing they had down here, ^__^. As long as you wear a decent diaper with a booster you should be fine.

I've always wanted to go padded to a movie theater.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
I've always wanted to go padded to a movie theater.

me too

Hey all! Just to let you know that the movie is awesome! And I got all the way through it and a extra large soda without getting up!

I wore a Tykables overnight with plastic pants to the fan event last night, which was a bit longer than just the movie (and we got there two hours early!). The movie was very good and it was great not having to get up in the middle of it for a bathroom break. (The Force is strong in these overnights!) I have been diapered to many movies over the last 15 or so years, so nothing new there. The high end diapers that are available now, though, ensure a more enjoyable and uninterrupted experience.

Wearing diapers to the movies was probably one of the first times for me to go diapered in public. It was on an occasion I went alone. I got a good wetting while watching the movie (Iron Sky) and had a great time, but on the subway ride home I constantly thought I was leaking & that everybody was staring at my butt (not the case as it turned out).
So I would say: diapers + cinema go really well together as long as you're aware of the limitations mentioned before about wetting while sitting.

(And regarding the new Star Wars: my expectations were quite low, so I was not too disappointed by this regurgitation of the same trite themes all over again. Sorry, maybe I'm just too old or cynical to appreciate this movie...)

i go padded to themovies, but i also wear black pants. a long movie after those large drinks is asking for a leak. and really so what is the big deal if you have on veryblack pants. just sit back and enjoy.

I actually went to see The Last Jedi in a Tranquility Overnight. I knew I couldn't make it through three hours of movie, commercials, and trailers! This was my first time wearing diapers away from home. Not that I wear them much. They held up just fine but I visited the bathroom before it started. One plus was I saw it in one of those theaters with reclining seats. I was almost in a flat recline which helped a lot.

On a related note, I told my wife I was going to do this and she thought it was a good idea! (She is wearing diapers currently after a surgical procedure.) She knows I have a small bladder. I ended up telling her I like wearing diapers the next day and she was ok with the idea! She thought it was less weird than I think it is :)

double score trapcat! sounds like your diaper future is strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back