Status
Not open for further replies.

BusterBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'm gonna cut to the chase here, I've wet myself (Not on purpose, by accident) twice this week, I do have a really bad cold and both happened whilst I was washing my hands. In the past when I've had a bad cold (Specifically head cold) this has never happened, I've been completely in control of my bladder, but is the fact that they both occurred whilst I was washing my hands a factor I should be considering? I know I'm slightly urge incontinent (Slightly) from having to hold it constantly throughout primary school and high school, but back to my main question, should I be worried about this? Or should I see what happens after the cold clears up?

I would see what happens if it continues then see your doctor.

It's called synesthesia. The sound of running water is known to make most people want to pee.

I suppose it's possible the cold has weakened your control just enough that the running water and you sloght incontinence was also just enough to trigger your accidents. More likely though you may have some other underlying condition developing (maybe a worsening urge incontinence?)

Keep a close eye on it, it may go away as you get better. If not, make sure to go see a urlogist about it.

Thanks guys, I'll keep a close eye on it and hopefully it'll go as I get better

Running water is a trigger for most people who suffer from incontinence another big trigger is cold so in the winter you can expect an increase in bladder issues. yesterday was the coldest day so far this winter and I had one of the worst days incontinence wise.

Let your urologist know you are seeing an increase in accidents to make sure its something other then the cold or running water sounds, unfortunately you will probably see an increase in your bladder issues as it gets colder and your incontinence progress’s. after a while you get use to the increase and just change more often

I wet a bit while i had a cold, but for me it was sneezing or coughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back