Purchased a month's supply of adult diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
As always on the first day of my Fiscal Month when I receive my SSDI Direct Deposit, my first priority is to purchase a month's supply of adult disposable diapers.
I try to purchase enough to not run out of diapers before my next SSDI Direct Deposit clears into my Checking Account the following month.
Waiting until the last minute when I am almost out of adult diapers does not work for me.

Do you ever scour the Thrift Stores in your area to get extra supplies? A little pad (yeah I meant the pun and I'm sorry, but not enough to remove it) in the supply could mean a lot in reducing worry about a deposit screw up that leaves you high and dry, or sitting and soggy as the case may be.

My budget is cut a little thin lately and I found somewhere between 4 and 5 cases of Tranquility Select diapers for under two dollars a pack.

It's always cheaper in the long run to buy diapers by the case. If you can plan and stick to a budget then I'd suggest your next order should be for as much as you can make it.

I started with samples. moved up to 2 pack, now 10 pack next up- a case!

Howdy21 said:
I started with samples. moved up to 2 pack, now 10 pack next up- a case!

I tried getting samples a few times but then I decided the best sample size is a bag. One or two usually just isn't enough to work out fit, taping, and to get a handle on performance day and night.

I suppose if I don't have a clue whether I need medium or large I might get samples, but usually I can guess as to the size.

I always order by the case, usually two cases at a time , I just ordered two cases (112) of Abena Abri-Form 4 Premium X-Plus Briefs from XP medical on Wednesday morning and have received tracking number for them and they should be here on Saturday by end of the day just over three months supply as I only use these for overnight. I use pull up briefs for daytime when needed.

I get 2 cases every 5 weeks on auto ship for my betterdry diapers the local post office is getting to know me really well due to my frequent visits. Unfortunately running out of diapers is not an option for any of us that deals with Incontinence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back