Status
Not open for further replies.

boredofwheelchair

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi all

Just thought I would post about iD InnoFit Diapers, they seem like a new product that has come out from iD, but strangely I haven't seem them listed on the manufacturers website but rather on the Incontinence shop website.

The way it seems to be pitched is kinda interesting as having "Fully elasticised side panels which creates the comfort of a fitted brief, the function of a pull up, and security of an all in one".

adisc2.jpg adisc1.jpg
Also appears to be a product that Ontex makes for another of their brands Serenity

I had been looking at these, I've tried the similar ish attends adjustable m10 and quite liked those after I'd worked out how to tape them, and there's a turkish brand called joly who do an elastic sided 4 tape nappy that i wore on holiday, but can't get those here.

I'm going to wait till incoshop put them on their ebay shop then buy a single pack, if the sizing and cut is the same as other id slip cloth feels then I'm worried they fall right off me as i can get the top tapes almost touching, also there rated absorbency, even for the maxi is really low compared to normal id slips, way way less than the pe supers i usually wear.

Incoshop seem to get exclusives that don't show up on the id-direct site, they also have maxi pants that id don't list and possibly some exclusive pad styles and absorbencies.

When they make claims like that about a diaper,it stinks and i haven't used it yet, i would worry this is creative salesmanship rather than performance because even lousy products make it to market , despite focus groups and product testers ,if this was a fantastic diaper we would have heard gossip leading up to introduction & debut , but it's a virtual nobody diaper wise ID slip would be shouting this from rooftops and having a big launch if this was as good as some of there existing products. This gets a hold and watch on my index of buy it and try it for an entire day index of diapers.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I like the sound of the elasticated sides, going to wait a few months till theres more information of the functionality and then try.

Really do hope these are going to be decent, as that sounds more comfortable for when im out and about.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

RebeccaHime said:
I like the sound of the elasticated sides, going to wait a few months till theres more information of the functionality and then try.

Really do hope these are going to be decent, as that sounds more comfortable for when im out and about.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I don't know your age but I remeber how exited people were when "Yarts" only took about 200 swimming pools and 30+ dead kids before the federal recall began ,
Or how about Thalidomide for "morning sickness" it was great until all the mutant babies starrted showing up , or something more recent steel mesh for bladder dlingd and hernias , the body is 90 percent liquid rust never saw it coming, I wonder why? Money greed.

If I saw those here in Aus I would possibly give them a try but the blurb is kinda daft:

“Fully elasticised side panels” sounds modern which is fine.

“which creates the comfort of a fitted brief” is bit like saying gull-wing doors on a car provide the encapsulation of a vehicles cabin.

“the function of a pull up” is also daft, the function of pullons and fitted briefs are the same, now if they said the stretchy sides let you use them like either a fitted brief or a pullon that would make sense.

“and security of an all in one” is a laughable blurb... Do they mean only fitted briefs provide security where pullons can’t?

Definitely written by a moron marketer who doesn’t understand the products at all.

Tetra said:
I don't know your age but I remeber how exited people were when "Yarts" only took about 200 swimming pools and 30+ dead kids before the federal recall began ,
Or how about Thalidomide for "morning sickness" it was great until all the mutant babies starrted showing up , or something more recent steel mesh for bladder dlingd and hernias , the body is 90 percent liquid rust never saw it coming, I wonder why? Money greed.

Ok, so what is "yarts" anyways? Google only comes up with Yosemite Area Rapid Transit System (that and yachts), but as Brain I'm thinking that isn't what you're thinking of Pinky.

Yarts were just think of darts like you play at the bar xcept scaled up to be human size you held the end and threw it up the area trying to sink into the ground the size of the target was about the size of a hula hoop . What could go wrong ? I also know of one case here the things were thrown and went thru the hood of a Ford Granada think of the granada as a smaller crown Vic or mercury marquee .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back