3 months, 6 Days HRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
Well, I'm almost 4 months into HRT, [FONT=Helvetica, Ubuntu Light, Arial, sans-serif]3 months, 6 days HRT in total, i'm feeling so happy about my transition despite being depressed about other things.[/FONT]

Changes so far, i'm shooting blanks, my skin is soooo frickin soft all over my body i've been playing with my face all the time, yes my skin is softer than it was 3 months.

i'm kinda getting a fem appearance in my face, I'm eating a crap time more, literally, i'm basically eating 3 times the more amount of food I usually would.

I seem to be developing an hour glass like figure, clothes no longer seem to fit me, my underware feels stretched, my butt feels bigger, and my boobs feel much more bigger.

I found out that odd color on my nipple is just dead skin cells, some reason they won't wash off, but they do go away.

i'm finding myself more in tune with my emotions, I'm finding myself to be strong but sensitive at the same time.

also i seem to be producing nearly no testosterone at all, basically most trans-girls i know on this AA pretty much have so little amounts of testosterone in there body that blood tests in the country won't pick it up. It's much stronger than spiro and in as little as 3 months you'll produce basically nothing.

the part that produces the man juice has shrunk massively which is a good sign, i've been pooping daily basically, and i'm just happy about the changes I'm getting.

I'm so glad that you are progressing. I also hope that your reasons for depression will work themselves out. Good luck!

congrats, im 6 months in on hrt...so far so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back