Wetting around peoole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adeline

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I just started my diaper adventure. I’ve always loved the comfort of wearing one. I remember being around 7 and taking some of my little brothers diapers to try secretly. I haven’t thought about it too much or tried since then. (I’m 34 now) But recently I had a surgical proceedure to fix stress incontinence and had some bladder spasms that made me leak a whole bladder unexpectedly. I decided to get some “fancy panties” to ensure no embarrassment when out and about. Wearing them reignited my love for the comfort of diapers. I told my husband about the leaks and need for them but haven’t said anything about the fact that I actually like them. I have been wearing 24hrs for just over a week. I haven’t had a surprise leak in probably 5 days which I guess is a good thing since it means my bladder is settling down. I have not used a toilet for #1s in a week which is awesome but weird. Lol. I love wearing them so I haven’t told him I really don’t need them anymore. Ugh.

In the last week I’ve found that when I am home alone I can relax and wet frequently or even have a constant dribble in just about any position except sitting. As soon as he gets home its over! I even have a hard time peeing in a standing position unless I am in the washroom.

This morning the minute I heard the door close with him leaving for work the gates opened and I released a huge flood in my “pull-up in bed. it had kept me up most of the night and I was refusing to give in and hit the washroom. I imagine as I wear them it will get easier. I can even go standing in a aisle at the local store if I’m wearing the right protection. But the minute he’s there nope! We went to a movie the other night. I went with a full bladder bought a big cola and got comfy for the show excited to use the diaper at the theater. I usually have to get up part way through to go to the washroom even if I start empty. I had to go soooo bad but could not release to save my life. After the show I headed to the washroom and the minute I was in the ladies room (not even in a stall) I flooded my pull-up.

I really need to get over it but I think I’m probably concerned hes going to catch me wetting on purpose. Having out in a wet diaper when he is home is completely out of the question but in the day when I’m home alone I’ll leave it on until it starts to cool down or I think it’s going to leak. Since I haven’t told him I like it that could get very awkward quickly. I’ll likely eventually tell him. He’s pretty open minded sexually and we have a lot of fun with toys etc so he’ll probably take it ok. But I know he would not like if I went 24/7 always. I am not interested in messing my diaper at all! I don’t find them sexual and I’m not into the whole baby thing. I just like the comfort and feel of the diapers. I do like the convenience of being able to lay on the couch for hours and not move if I don’t want to.

It seems a little premature to me to come out with i like diapers talk, unless and until you decide what you are doing as far as your future and diapers , if your not AB or sexual in regards to diapers , this sounds like a time for you to explore solo for a little while, if you wanted to integrate it into sex, go full time, or mess in them ( this is a special kinda smell that is not easy to hide )so enjoy it for another week to find yourself and decide is this really your future or is it transient ?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

It gets easier with time especially once you settle with a diaper you know you can trust. Be careful with pull-ups they tend to not take flooding or multiple settings too well but if there working for you that’s great. I’ve been able to carry on a conversation while letting the floodgates open without missing a beat it does get easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggles said:
It gets easier with time especially once you settle with a diaper you know you can trust. Be careful with pull-ups they tend to not take flooding or multiple settings too well but if there working for you that’s great. I’ve been able to carry on a conversation while letting the floodgates open without missing a beat it does get easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once you have a nappy that you can trust it just becomes second nature

Agreed. Pulkups are not intended to handle a flooding, and especially not a full bladder. They can work ok for one moderate flooding, but only while standing (as you found).

You are likely, subconsciously, not able to trust your pullup while around your husband or while seated. As such you still have a difficult time letting go in those situations. Getting an actual tabbed diaper you can trust to not leak will make a big difference.

Of course, this also raises the problem of your husband not knowing you wet a pullup/diaper so often. Let alone you liking them too. IF you really want to keep up with wetting, then you will need full on diapers sooner or later.

You may want to "ease" your husband into a little more. Maybe tell him you have been wetting the pullup more, not less as previously expected (a true statement as long as you loosely word it the right way). Tell him you are concerned the pullups will leak and need to look into getting something better.

Try ABU pre-school. They will handle several wettings, but don't have the bulk of many other diapers. The downside is that after 2 wettings, you'l need to change. They are slim enough that they are not obvious.

It took me quite a while before I could release against the fifteen years of toilet training I had prior to my first diaper.

But by the end of my first year I was flooding left and right regardless of who was there or where I was.

The other night I managed to wet my diaper in the driveway, standing about 20 feet away from my parents.

That's what I think about you, toilet.

I think I might have wet once while in the living room with my mother, but I can't remember if this actually happened or not. I think I might be recalling something else.

Howdy21 said:
Try ABU pre-school. They will handle several wettings, but don't have the bulk of many other diapers. The downside is that after 2 wettings, you'l need to change. They are slim enough that they are not obvious.

They'll handle several wettings but you have to change them after two?

I'm pretty sure several means a number greater than two.

TheWolfEmperor said:
They'll handle several wettings but you have to change them after two?

I'm pretty sure several means a number greater than two.

It's all relative. The real auestikn isn't two or three wettings, but how much pee is a wetting anyways.

One "wetting" can mean 60ml, or 600ml. ABU can reliably absorb up to somewhere around 1000ml under real world conditions. That's about two moderate to heavy wettings, or three light to moderate wettings.

Nice! To reiterate what others have said, I don't think it's totally safe to rely on a pull-up. Surf the web for some Adult Baby Diapers. Bambinodiapers.com or ABuniverse.com.

Good catch. I'm sure the diaper can handle more than two wettings. I just feel more comfortable changing at that point.

I love peeing when in front of people when diapered it is gratifying and i am used to it and no one knows but me:).

That's a privledge only a diaper user could appreciate ,but that is what diapers are for discrete containment when in a public setting .
I remember how mortified i was the first time i voided with someone in conversation , they didht know what was wrong but something was , now after being IC so long and not feeling it , the last thing in the world i worry sbout is tell , everyone in my life knows and most of my friends have emergency caches of diapers and supplies for me , it actualy kinda weird when i say excuse me i need to go to the bathroom because they know I have already gone the bathroom I just need to change my diaper

Tetra said:
That's a privledge only a diaper user could appreciate ,but that is what diapers are for discrete containment when in a public setting .
I remember how mortified i was the first time i voided with someone in conversation , they didht know what was wrong but something was , now after being IC so long and not feeling it , the last thing in the world i worry sbout is tell , everyone in my life knows and most of my friends have emergency caches of diapers and supplies for me , it actualy kinda weird when i say excuse me i need to go to the bathroom because they know I have already gone the bathroom I just need to change my diaper

Well according to one diaper manufacturer it can hold 32 oz or "three average voids" my firstbthouhht was maybe the first time in diapers when i was 2 but certainly not since then

Tetra said:
Well according to one diaper manufacturer it can hold 32 oz or "three average voids" my firstbthouhht was maybe the first time in diapers when i was 2 but certainly not since then

Exactly! My volume is probably 20 oz average so a 32 oz wouldn't last more than one unless I stuff it. Wouldn't be too hard to get something added that holds another 8-12 oz though.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Thank you for all your comments and input. I have ordered some real diaper samples as well as a pair of good quality plastic pants (diaper cover) which should arrive early next week. I am very excited to take them for a test run. Things are getting easier in the letting go department as I get more comfortable and less paranoid wearing them. This week I actually fell and put my back out which may have caused some damage in the pelvic area. Ugh! Since my fall I am finding that I can not go unless I am standing in exactly the right position regardless of how much I need to go. (Diapered or not) Any other position and I can get some out but barely anything and the feeling of needing to go does not go away. I’ve also found that I now have this super annoying constant drip. I’ve worn regular underwear a couple times since my fall (like to my chiro, acupuncture and doc) and that’s when the drip annoys me. Doesn’t matter if I’m dripping when I’m wearing the diaper... it makes it more fun actually. So more and more these things are becoming a need more than a want which is fine by me. I’ve also been on some super strong painkillers, muscle relaxants and anti inflammatory meds to help with recovery from my fall which knock me out. A couple times I’ve come to enough to know I need to go and letting it just dribble in my diaper. This has been awesome since getting up is has been very painful and I’m quite dizzy from all the meds. Could be why I’m finding myself more relaxed about things and easier to let go. Lol. Anyway, it’s really nice to have people to chat to who understand the attraction to diapers. So thank you!

I am finding it easier to understand that wearing diapers in public really helps to over come the feeling its wrong or bad and its fun to pee and have wet diaper my own problem is i don't want someone looking at my face and thinking gee he is peeing. Why is his pants not wet? Maybe he is wearing a diaper

That's because your mind is creating a problem that a normal person doesn't know you are wearing so why would there mind go to he's diapered to he's peeing . Your brain is filling in "facts not in evidence" Tranquility is very discrete , so how are they going to follow a chain of logic that ends with urinating.

On top of that people behave badly yes , but it is exceptionally rare for someone to make that leap of he's using the diaper they don't know your wearing , but for hypothetical let's say they know your wearing it and you might have just used , people are idiots but not such idiots to call out someone who if there wearing a diaper probably need it because people more commonly associate diapers with IC not ABDL they walk away thanking God they don't have to find the courage to live beyond IC like you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back