Wetting around peoole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I see your piont. So I need to work with my tharpist to stop making negative or false assumptions .

That might be a good idea a person's normal reasoning does not jump to " oh my God he's got a diaper " if they notice something different/ unusual , i would suggest you stay away from TSA and homeland until you work this out, we are trained to read behaviour and asse's your stress level which tends to be high if your about to blow yourself up in an airliner or you think people can tell your diapered it will get you "flagged" for further scrutiny .
Here's an old public speaking anxiety "trick" if you start get nervous or assume that people are thinking about your diaper just imagine they are all naked or diapered which ever makes more sense. In your mind you canot be stressed out and worried well laughing on the inside you have "leveled the playing field" bye imagining they are as uncomfortable as you are , i dont think i know anyone who is in in awe of there own body , everyone has something bigger breasts, smaller nose , plumper lips, better ass , bigger muscles, a six pack, smaller ears, no freckles , blond hair, the list is endless.
So it will help you disregard the anxiety provoking diaper well you work on acceptance .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Okay I will give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back