Sites with larger Women's Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdlBrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I'd like to recommend two sites for any male looking to buy women's shoes in their size:

www.torrid.com - tons of footwear, I looked at boots for like $35 - $75, they go up to size 13, I was able to find just about everything in my size, 11 - 13 (women's)

https://www.shoesofprey.com - the boots are all $169 but you can customize the hell out of them, the size, the color, the material, the style

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Other sites would be Payless.com and Famous Footwear - sometimes Nordstroms and ebay.
The problem with websites is the sizing - that is sizing to actually fit - with website you do not have the shoe/boot in hand to try for size
and ordering is blind. Go to one of the websites and download the conversion chart to know the size differences between men and women's shoes.
Also note the European metric number relative to USA sizing.

Something I posted in another forum:

Regarding fitting of footwear - there is NO breaking in either of you or the footwear.

"The footwear either FITS or does NOT FIT" !
Does not FIT move on to something else in size and fit.
With women's footwear the sizing is often one and half sizes different from the other side of aisle i.e.

USA women's size 11 = men's size 9.5

UK EU women's UK 9 - EU 42 = men's UK 8.5 - EU size 43

"A" is not commonly used.
Normal women's sizing is a LETTER size of "M" medium width or sometimes "B" width
"C" is rarely used if at all.
Men's normal sizing is the LETTER "D" standard medium width for men
For a better fit in women's footwear try and get the "W" WIDE width equivalent to a men's "D"
Men's wide width starts with the LETTER "E" rarely do women need to go that far in the width department

Reference Famous Footwear size chart:

https://www.famousfootwear.com/shoe-size-chart
Note EU sizing covers more than one size - usually one and half sizes beware if buying based on EU sizing numbers !

Reference Payless Shoes size help - click on the buttons:

http://www.payless.com/customer-service ... harts.html

BEST Solution is to go to a footwear store that has the Brannock sizing device and get the true sizing numbers.
There is one for men and one for women - they are NOT interchangeable - don't believe me ? LOOK and SEE the difference !
I bought one each from a footwear store that went out of business. Some internet footwear stores have a file where you can
PRINT out the diagram and size from there.

Back to footwear fitting - either it FITS or does NOT FIT" !

Now get hopping and find those shoes/boots - in a few weeks you will want to be shopping for spring summer footwear.

Reactions: MotherFaith
WallyWorld aka Mall Wart had some two days ago here in the states which look like Mary Janes, minus the buckle, and had them up to size 12 US women's and with a little hand stitching you could put buckles on them. But it's a brand name which I promptly forgot, Probably as I see it so often. The main point is they have a website link on the price/size tag. Maybe the sissy baby market are finally being recognized. I've got to wait til payday. (heavy sigh) Babylock, that is one pretty dress as your avatar. No, it's GORGEOUS! Back to the front, the shoes on the rack can be had in off sizes if you order them direct.
And they were on sale.

As someone who wears a 9.5 EE or EEEE if I can find it (men’s, US) and am female, my hat is off to anyone who can find shoes that fit correctly. Men’s boots(for work) are always too big in the heel, if they fit across the ball/toes. I always have to pad the back of the heels. Getting custom built is completely out of my budget. Good luck out there! ��

Long Tall Sally has shoes, but they are not cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back