Amzon. Got my diaper order wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I open my box and found 2 large rearz rebel diapers. I check it out. I want mediums. Is there any way to fix this? I have a 35 inch waist.

Yeh, just go on the amazon support page, theres a live chat. If it was sold through amazon, and not a third party seller using amazon as a platform you should get a replacement pretty soon.

If through third party they shall still assist in replacing.

I've had abena L4 sent out instead of M4, told me to keep the L4 and will send M4 free of charge, happened with some makeup too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Wait can you do a step by step guide thank you

makena43 said:
Wait can you do a step by step guide thank you

They kinda already did. Just go to the support page and either do the live chat, or fill out a support ticket. (Or if the seller was a third party through amazon, contact the seller.)

Okay I will figure it out

Maybe a blessing is disguise, 35” would suggest you are pushing a medium diaper to fit properly, a large maybe better suiting especially if your taller

Yeah I should try it out. I did talk a look at the measure 36 to whatever it is

I wrote a email to customer service and told them the problem hopefully they return my e mail on amzon web page.

Well my diaper comes from a third seller and they will give me 30 %off so maybe pamper4u has a better idea

30% off because they got the size wrong stinks , I would return the diapers partially used , use lemon dye or something like that because bodily waste would be a felony as its considered hazardous waste.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I am keeping them and getting 30 %back and I think pampers4u is right

30% off is a bad deal. I'd raise heck with amazon about your "refund" with that third party. Ask amazon to leverage that company into giving you a full refund. If they want you to return the larges, make sure they are unopened. If not, then by all means test them out.

Okay I see what they will do

Well to get full refund is return item and order the right size. Oh well I am going to keep and test them out

With the amount of money they robbed you of the should have written them off and sent you the proper size , if they're going to be so damn cheap and disengenous to fixing and satisfying a customer i will never deal with that supplier just because treating a customer like that is a sure sign they are cheap and will continue to treat customers shabily .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

with the errors in the posts you make be glad you got diapers and not denture paste or a drill press or door lock... Read what you are buying and double check before you hit buy now... Never had a issue with Amazon a one. They give you plenty of chances to correct the order before you commit to buying it I have bought about 250-300 items from Amazon and all arrived as ordered. One or two of the sellers added a bonus due to me buying many of their items. So the error is on you sorry.

I agree with tetra with his views. As for xpluswearer I check my order according to my orders and I was correct I wanted medium size rears rebel diaper. I do have the medium size and match it up and the large are longer. It is the first time amzon mess up. But I will give the large a go. I did agree they give you two days to make sure you want it and is the right product.

makena43 said:
I agree with tetra with his views. As for xpluswearer I check my order according to my orders and I was correct I wanted medium size rears rebel diaper. I do have the medium size and match it up and the large are longer. It is the first time amzon mess up. But I will give the large a go. I did agree they give you two days to make sure you want it and is the right product.
You do have a obligation to the seller to contact them and return them. Also The seller has the obligation to you to send you the right ones that is what Amazon support is for if issues arise during a transaction. I have no idea why you would want to keep a product that is of wrong size or ordered. To me that implies that you are satisfied with the purchase and the items received. Do the right thing and karma will return.

I had an issue with an Amazon order before. I was ordering a mattress pad and there were several on sale for 50% off. I added 3 to my cart that all had promo codes from the same seller. For some reason I hit proceed to checkout with 3 in the cart. On the final review page I removed two and placed the order for the one I wanted. The correct price for one was showing when I submitted the order but I got an email saying thank you for your order of a king size matress pad and two other items. I immediately sent the seller a message that I had only ordered one and not to send the other two but they insisted it was too late to change my order and sent all three anyway. They told me to return the extras for a refund. Which the error was not theirs but in the checkout system, but it would have been nice if they didn't insist they already shipped it out on a Sunday and send it anyway. I also contacted Amazon but they decided even though it wasn't the seller's fault to leave it up to them to fix it. I did not end up returning them because it was just a hassle and I was pretty upset I didn't want to deal with it. Now that I moved back here I have four king mattress pads and two queen beds. The 3 I ordered never were needed. So it was a huge waste just because I had a few coupons.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

The seller wouldn't. Send me the medium. They said only the refund or exchange it. I have a 35 inch waist so it might work better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back