Downside to little space

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I’m so deep in little space, but my daddy is busy and hasn’t been around all day. Because I feel so little right now it’s harder to handle than usual ):

HI Hime

I know it hard at times not having your Daddy with you when you are in little space.
I know you are missing him.

Hope you enjoyed being in little space though.

I would suggest that you plan your time in Little space so that you’re in child is more occupied when you are not going to have a big with you.

if you are finding it hard to come back up out of Little space and there for hard to handle there are two things you can do
1 let the feeling of being really little run its course if you have the time to do so. Your Adult side will reinsert itself.

2 use triggers the same way you may use triggers to go in to Little space you can use triggers to come back out. Having a shower and putting adult clothing on and wright a shopping list. For an example

hope that is of help to you, this is just what I have found what works for me as I go in and out of being Little Space.

Siysiy

siysiy said:

HI Hime

I know it hard at times not having your Daddy with you when you are in little space.
I know you are missing him.

Hope you enjoyed being in little space though.

I would suggest that you plan your time in Little space so that you’re in child is more occupied when you are not going to have a big with you.

if you are finding it hard to come back up out of Little space and there for hard to handle there are two things you can do
1 let the feeling of being really little run its course if you have the time to do so. Your Adult side will reinsert itself.

2 use triggers the same way you may use triggers to go in to Little space you can use triggers to come back out. Having a shower and putting adult clothing on and wright a shopping list. For an example

hope that is of help to you, this is just what I have found what works for me as I go in and out of being Little Space.

Siysiy

Siysiy you a adult that might be the 2nd funniest thing I read all. Day the 1st I posted on the fury board.

littleisaac said:
Siysiy you a adult that might be the 2nd funniest thing I read all. Day the 1st I posted on the fury board.

I can protend to be a Adult, don't be a meany. :bleh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back