Longest you’ve stayed in a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So, this will probably be different for whatever diaper you use. I made a homemade diaper using a folded towel and plastic pants. I also put my regular undies and pants over to hold it in place. I’ve had it on for going on four hours now and have wet multiple times. I still haven’t leaked at all! I’m thinking I’ll either continue wearing until I leak, or for a couple more hours, whichever comes first

Rearz inspire with 2 boosters all day a few times, quite soggy by the end though lol

I usually go wet overnight on a regular basis, and change in the middle of the afternoon of the following day.

Double diapered ABU premium diapers that lasted for a solid 30 hours (basically went to bed, then spent a whole day in them, and went to bed again). I was really itchy after though, so I wouldn't recommend it.

The longest (by far) I've stayed in a single diaper was actually just a few weeks ago! 14 hours, I think. I went out drinking on my friend's birthday, but since I thought I'd just have a quick drink and then go home I stupidly decided to not bring my changing bag. I did wear a stuffer and plastic pants (neither of which I usually wear in public) so that I could avoid having to change in a busy bar bathroom. I got talked into having "one more drink" until the bars closed, and it wasn't until I'd agreed to catch a sober ride and crash on a friend's couch that I realized I didn't have a change. I grabbed a towel from his bathroom to sleep on before passing out, but it ended up not being necessary: when I woke up, my diaper had leaked.... but not my plastic pants. I could actually feel liquid sloshing around when I stood up, but they didn't leak. Tied a sweater around my waist to hide the (now obvious) bulk, left a note on the fridge, and got a cab home.... with a new appreciation for plastic pants. But haven't left home without my changing bag since. ;)

8 hours without using it. No more than two if I use it.

24+ a few times like snowed in or an unloved holiday, 12+ most weekends as I diaper up at 8PM and like to sleep in till 9 or 10 when I can.

Around 24 the longest but I’ve had days where you produce a lot more fluid and 12 may be the max. I’m currently in a magnifico with 2 boosters and a cloth o’night acd over it plus plastic pants and a onesie having a couch potato day, I feel I could easily stay in this for many more hours but can’t walk without waddling and have to go out in a few hrs so it will come off after close to 20 hrs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 days straight, last year I had extra vacation from work that I took because we have a use it or loose it plan, with holidays and weekends included I had 17 days off in a row, and I wore the whole time.

pampers4U said:
17 days straight, last year I had extra vacation from work that I took because we have a use it or loose it plan, with holidays and weekends included I had 17 days off in a row, and I wore the whole time.

Did you have any continence issues afterwards?

The longest I have stayed in a single diaper was around 18 hours. For some reason I just couldn't go regularly that day, so I was in it for quite a while.

The longest, consecutive amount of time I've been diapered for, changes included, was 94 hours, nearly four days. I did this during a reading break and it was very relaxing and fun to be diapered and in baby mode for that stretch of time. My stash was weakened afterwards, but it was worth it :biggrin:

The longest on a single diaper? About 15 hours on 12.5 hours flight with a 2 hours waiting in the cabin before leaving the gate, used 1 booster which I removed half way using a Tena Maxi. Longest duration 7 months and counting (full incontinence) except showers and 2-3 minutes during changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pampers4U said:
17 days straight.

you realize we mean without changing, right? I pity your hide if you went over five days without a change! ;)

(and that does bring to mind the unfortunate circumstances of these people that get dug out of rubble after spending days buried beneath a collapsed building following an earthquake - "he's alive!" ... yeah, but there's a reason he's being carted off so fast and covered up in blankets....)

pampers4U said:

In ONE diaper? Yeah right! So how was the reddened, swollen and peeling skin?

I have been using a diaper until its sagging or close to leaking is this right

makena43 said:
I have been using a diaper until its sagging or close to leaking is this right

Well that would be relative. Depends real fit would be like that after just 1 hour of full use. Confidry after 10 hours. I believe the OP is asking HOW LONG, as in hours. And maybe even what diaper you are using.

As stated elsewhere, I've manage to make it 24 hours in ONE disposable diaper. And that was with drinking roughly 2 liters of water that day (like we're supposed to be anyways). Needless to say, sagging horribly, really bad clumping, and more that just close to leaking was a real factor too. Thought I have to say that's only for tough skin like mine that's long used to being wet. And even still I had a wicked rash afterwards.

Slomo said:
In ONE diaper? Yeah right! So how was the reddened, swollen and peeling skin?

I guess that's what I get for working off my I phone, didn't quite read the thread, just jumped in head 1st... anyway, it was a good 17 days with lots of changes.

The longest that I have been in a single (wet only) diaper was about 15 hours. I started with a dry diaper about 6 pm and wore it throughout the night and into the next morning. The diaper was quite full when I took it off.

Ca 17 hours for me as well in a single diaper. It's when I decide around 5 PM on a Friday / weekend to put on a thick diaper. By the time I go to bed it's really soaked, but feels too good to take off, so I end up wearing till the next day until 10 or 11 in the morning.
I don't think I would enjoy a vastly prolonged wearing period, as this is about the maximum when the feeling + smell is still pleasurable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back