Huge size baby diapers size 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cottontail said:
Awesome! Thanks for doing this. So...23.5 inches... That's 1.5 inches beyond the Luvs, and right around Goodnites L/XL, lengthwise. Cool! Definitely a solid notch up from Pampers/Luvs 6/7. Anecdotally: Any comments on the elastic wings? Pampers/Luvs/Goodnites caliber, or...?

Yes, these are Huge! These are the biggest baby diapers I have ever found anywhere in the world. I am a diaper collector (also wear Attends plastic back for fun). The sides are stretchy but not as much as Pampers or Luvs. However, the front panel and back panel are wider than Pampers or Luvs. They are a great find and would make a perfect addition to any collectors collection. I am selling these if anyone is interested - PM me.

I have some samples of these diapers if anyone is interested to try them. They are my favorite baby diaper, definitely the largest I have ever come across.

Do you have any of these left? I’d like to try them if you do thank you

BabyJedi said:
Do you have any of these left? I’d like to try them if you do thank you

hello, yes I have many packages available. PM me.

Wow! These diapers are huge! I know most babies in developed countries wear diapers for at least 3 years and these diapers would look too big on a toddler (unless a child is still not potty trained at 4-6 years old).

bigtoddler96 said:
Wow! These diapers are huge! I know most babies in developed countries wear diapers for at least 3 years and these diapers would look too big on a toddler (unless a child is still not potty trained at 4-6 years old).

Or he/she could have developmental disabilities.

I'm a bit surprised that at that size they are still sizing them by weight and not waist size.

How much longer before the rest of the diaper industry introduces size 7 across all brands? It looks like children are getting potty trained at a later age than before (about 25 years ago, it was age 3), I heard that some preschoolers are still wearing diapers nowadays.

Oh my lord. I know that brand! I've seen them before, when I was travelling for work.

Would they happen to be from Lebanon possibly?

Edit: Also, if anyone is interested, the Arabic text above the English name, on the package of those diapers, simply says 'Darlings' phonetically, but in Arabic. :p

Dan09 said:
Oh my lord. I know that brand! I've seen them before, when I was travelling for work.

Would they happen to be from Lebanon possibly?

Edit: Also, if anyone is interested, the Arabic text above the English name, on the package of those diapers, simply says 'Darlings' phonetically, but in Arabic. :p

hi. no, they are not from Lebanon, they make Happies diapers. Happies has a rather large size 6 that is rated at greater than 23kg! I have some of those in my collection as well ;) I have some of those available if anyone is interested.

I dont think kids are potty training later, i think there are more bedwetting children than in times past. i believe this is mostly because the population overall is increasing. i sure hope we see more baby diapers in larger sizes for older children to wear at night. I am a big collector of these diapers.

happiesxxl said:
hi. no, they are not from Lebanon, they make Happies diapers. Happies has a rather large size 6 that is rated at greater than 23kg! I have some of those in my collection as well ;) I have some of those available if anyone is interested.

I dont think kids are potty training later, i think there are more bedwetting children than in times past. i believe this is mostly because the population overall is increasing. i sure hope we see more baby diapers in larger sizes for older children to wear at night. I am a big collector of these diapers.

I agree on this as well. And maybe for kids with disabilities, so that they don't have to wear adult diapers. This is my biggest reason why I'm a dl. I care about them more than my own diaper interests.

Hi - the Ultra Pampers above would not fit me but I can easily fit into the pullups that are advertised for young teens. Does anyone know an actual nappy that looks like a babies nappy that is designed for small teenagers. It would most likely fit me - I would love to try one to see.

bubbyjamie3 said:
Hi - the Ultra Pampers above would not fit me but I can easily fit into the pullups that are advertised for young teens. Does anyone know an actual nappy that looks like a babies nappy that is designed for small teenagers. It would most likely fit me - I would love to try one to see.

I don't believe you fully understand the meaning of that word "fit". No, you can easily squeeze into one, but they do not fit you.

Pretty damn cool :))

I wonder how I’d be able to get them in the UK?

Does anybody know the waist measurements?

Goldberg said:
Pretty damn cool :))

I wonder how I’d be able to get them in the UK?

Does anybody know the waist measurements?

At $10 PER DIAPER it doesn't matter. That is decidedly NOT cool.

the reason for the high price is because they were shipped to the USA from the Middle East which is very expensive. for a collectors item it is a great price. if you flew to Kuwait to get them and bring them home you would pay a lot more. I once paid $500 for a package of diapers from Spain and that was before the shipping charge. Real collectors are willing to pay money for them.

the measurements (basically the same size as GoodNites XL):

measures 23.5 inches long

front panel is 11 inches

absorbent pad is 4 3/8 inches across and 18 1/2 inches long

back panel is 10 3/8 inches

has stretchy side panels

Hey how much for a sample set of 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back