• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New 2 this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SairBear

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone,
I'm new 2 this.

I've been with my partner 4 18 months and he has just told me his secret life of ABDL. To his astonishment, I wore a diaper 2 bed with him. It was our BEST NIGHT of feeling comfortable and stress free.

I would like 2 hear from people going through this 2gether in a new or old relationship. I would also like 2 connect with others 2 share experiences.

I also enjoy craft, listening 2 music, Netflix & Chillin & theatre plays.

That's me, so please say hi...
SairBear

Hi SairBear! Welcome to the site. From what I've read here, there aren't too many members here who have partners who also indulge. Consider yourself a gem to take part in your partner's desires.

What kind of music do you listen to?

Hi there Scaramouche,

I like a lot of the 70's to now. i''m not really a fan of anyone but I think most songs these days just scream and shout. Maybe I'm showing my age lol

SairBear

SairBear said:
Hi there Scaramouche,

I like a lot of the 70's to now. i''m not really a fan of anyone but I think most songs these days just scream and shout. Maybe I'm showing my age lol

SairBear

I'm a fan of the 70's/80's and even 90's music. I wouldn't call today's music screaming but I do have a hard time relating to it. My avatar is from a later album from a mostly 70s band that starts with the letter "Q". Guess which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back