Status
Not open for further replies.

Cillow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Apologies if this is a generic kind of thread but I wanted to quickly share after a brief period of inactivity! So the other week I ordered my first ABDL brand diapers as my little Christmas present to myself after so many years of wanting to but not having the means to do so. I ordered from Littles Down Under and they arrived yesterday and I don't think I've ever been more excited to see a big cardboard box! I got a pack of Crinklz, a pack of M4s and a sample of Rearz Safari and it's been a pretty special experience so far, the M4s are so efficient and the designs of the Crinklz and the Rearz are even cuter in person. I'm so stoked!

Also shout out to Littles Down Under, fast delivery time, really friendly service and they even threw in a lollipop with my order! How cute is that :biggrin:

So lucky. Hope you enjoy them! I can hopefully order my first abdl diapers soon.

Hooray and Derek from Littles down under is a champion with fast shipping and lots of great products!

I don’t know where you are but they only seem to take 2-3 days down to Melbourne.

Cillow said:
I got a pack of Crinklz, a pack of M4s and a sample of Rearz Safari

Congrats and enjoy your purchase!

Two weeks from now: "I should've bought more..."

bambinod said:
Congrats and enjoy your purchase!

Two weeks from now: "I should've bought more..."

I couldn't agree more. Best wishes and just take it one day at a time.

M4 will be your good go to diaper and the others will be your special AB feel diaper that help mindset you into ABDL mode ( well in my experience anyway as M4 are cheaper normally than printed AB diapers yip cnat beat printed stuff - I like little paws purely for my puppy side )

Cillow said:
Apologies if this is a generic kind of thread but I wanted to quickly share after a brief period of inactivity! So the other week I ordered my first ABDL brand diapers as my little Christmas present to myself after so many years of wanting to but not having the means to do so. I ordered from Littles Down Under and they arrived yesterday and I don't think I've ever been more excited to see a big cardboard box! I got a pack of Crinklz, a pack of M4s and a sample of Rearz Safari and it's been a pretty special experience so far, the M4s are so efficient and the designs of the Crinklz and the Rearz are even cuter in person. I'm so stoked!

Also shout out to Littles Down Under, fast delivery time, really friendly service and they even threw in a lollipop with my order! How cute is that :biggrin:

Don’t worry, I wouldn’t call call this generic considering there are always some people that get to try their first proper/ABDL diapers. Hell even I am one of them, got a mixed box as a Christmas gift from my SO and i must say that am happier then I’ve ever been in a diaper.
I mean sure, the main problem that I’ve had with all other diapers that I used up to this point appears to persist with these ones as well, but for now I’m going to chalk that up to a not so perfect fit/fastening position.
(But I do intend to make a post about it in the future if i don’t find a way to solve it myself since it is a bit annoying).
But yeah, huzzah for breaking our “true diaper experience” virginity :p

Cillow said:

Also shout out to Littles Down Under, fast delivery time, really friendly service and they even threw in a lollipop with my order! How cute is that [emoji3]
My first order was in 2011. I believe it was Bambino variety pack. It was so fun. Omg, I spent $200.00 on diapers over the course of only two months. Welcome and happy to a better wetter new year! ABDL is so fun!

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back