Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
A lot of us including me want to experience the joy of going while asleep & waking up in a wet diaper. But this isn't easy as it sounds. I have broken the boundaries & now am able to wet while lying, in bed, in every position. I drink lots of water before going to bed but still don't wet it while asleep. Instead I wake up at the middle of the night, pee & go back to sleep. I feel like I'm really close to achieving what I want.

As many of you said practice is the only way to be able to sleep wet. But I thought of a way to be able to make this happen faster.

What I am doing is that every time I go whether It's day or night, whether I'm on bed or at work, whether I'm diapered or not I close my eyes. In this way I'm training myself into thinking that I need to go when I have my eyes closed. I don't know if it'll work or not. But it's definitely worth a try. What do you think? Do you think it may speed up the process or is it just a dumb idea?

Reactions: geekdiaperboy247
That sounds like a pretty good idea. It sounds like a pretty standard psychological association technique that probably has a good chance of working as long as you maintain it for long enough. Good luck! :eek:

I think that is a great idea! I do the same. The other day I took a melatonin and got so tired that the second I closed my eyes to relax I started wetting.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Yeah sounds like a great idea to me. I'm gunna try this, I'm trying to wear 24/7 for a few weeks, so I'll let you know if I get any results.

It took me about 5 years of wearing every night and wetting without delay during the night before I woke up wet. Since that first time it happens every now and again, but even after all these years of wearing it is still a very rare thing for me.

You’re competing against muscle memory and subconscious. You won’t make any difference by just closing your eyes.

I guess I'm "lucky". All I have to do to wet while asleep is: go to sleep. I'm diapered every night because I wet most every night.

mayhem said:
You’re competing against muscle memory and subconscious. You won’t make any difference by just closing your eyes.

Except once you have managed to overcome those obstacles, it IS completely possible to train your body to wet just by closing your eyes. Though the closest to that I've ever heard is to wet uncontrollably when you have a diaper on, but not at all when you are wearing underwear.

I sometimes have a hard time going while i am sleeping so i get up and drink some water and go and have a ciggerette and relax and let it go and i love that wet warm feeling as much as a clean powdered up abu plastic scented diaper:)

just train your bladder to be uncontrolable. you will wet your self at night but you might wet your self at anytime without warning so if you want take the risk

- - - Updated - - -

im so close to wetting my self that my bladder is starting to give up but the issue is is that i have no diapers on me at all but i really don't wanna get up but its painful i just wanna buy diapers without being embarressed by my mom

BuffedBaby said:
I guess I'm "lucky". All I have to do to wet while asleep is: go to sleep. I'm diapered every night because I wet most every night.

Same here. I pee heavily in my sleep every night.

Success for me last night. I think this only makes twice in a month but I haven't worked on it much in the past year since I've been going through some hockey sticks. At least I have stayed padded the entire time even if I didn't feel like using them. It feels great waking up like this but I'm sure I am dangerous at sleepovers. Sleepovers are more common than bedwetting for me right now. I only drank 38 oz of water yesterday, so just moving that number to 50-60 oz should increase my frequency nicely.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back